"Told ya!"

Thyra roll her eyes, "Y'all always thinking everything revolves around two bodies dancing"

We bust into laughter and kept joking around until I remembered the date. "Y'all were wasting for real, Ayo will be here any minute now!" If we kept joking, no doubt I would be late and I don't want that.

"True true, what's the options?" Sean ask. I quickly raised the dresses I had laid on the bed.

"I told her to wear black" Steph say

"I said black is too depressing, right Sean?" Thyra inputs

"Yeah I think so, I mean Aaliyah is getting her man back, black is too common, you should wear something that will drive him crazy. Don't you have any other color aside black?" Sean ask.

"Well there's this red dress I bought from Vera wang" I told him.

"What are you waiting for? Bring me out!"

I grabbed the bag the dress sat in and raised it to the screen.

"You gotta wear it mama"Sean says.

I took off the robe and slipped the dress on my body, after I zipped, I stood for them to see. "What y'all think?"

"Now that's the dress!" Sean exclaims.

"I told you black won't make any sense!" Thyra tells Steph who roll her eyes but agreed that the dress was fine. As they all asked questions about the therapy session, I got ready, I did my makeup earlier so all I had to do was wear my shoes and apply finally touches to my hair. When I finished I posed for my friends.

"Now Ayo is going to go crazy!" Thyra squeals.

"I hope so." I really hoped Ayo goes crazy when he sees me later.

"Girl don't hope, Ayo definitely will lose his mind when he sees you and all those curves! Mami!" Steph exclaims clapping her hands.

Sean goes to drop Amaya down and returns back to the screen, "Girl have fun tonight okay, remember you're a bad bitch and don't forget condoms!"

I tsk, "Bitch I'm not fucking tonight!" 

Sean and Steph scoff. "You say that now then tomorrow you're gushing like a new bride!"Steph click her tongue.

"Don't mind her! Her ass will gladly jump on Ayo's dick any chance she get!" Sean adds.

I roll my eyes, "Man fuck y'all I..." I pause when Ayo text came in.

From Hubby ❤️
I'm outside.

"Y'all I gotta go, Ayo is here! Imma talk to y'all later."

"Okay have fun!" Thyra waves

"Bye bitch!" Steph yells

"Don't forget the condoms!" Sean shouts.

I roll my eyes and ended the face time, I grab my mini Hermès hand bag and removed the keycard, the electricity automatically went off. I shut the door behind me and rode the doorbell down.