Goodbye

Kailey's pov

When I wake up, the triplets are asleep. I get up and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, knowing nobody will get in.

I look at myself in the mirror, and see what a disaster I am right now.

I look terrible: eyes red and puffy from crying, swollen face, my hair is a rats nest, my eyes are bloodshot, I'm super pale, and I've obviously lost a lot of weight.

After looking at myself for a couple minutes, I take my shirt off, wrap it around my hand, and then punch the mirror, causing glass to fly everywhere.

⚠️TW: suîcîd3⚠️

I pick up a shard of glass, and cut a small, straight line down my arm.

I've clearly woken the triplets, because I can hear them yelling on the other side of the door.

"Kailey, are you ok?"

"Kailey, unlock the door!"

"What are you doing? Was that glass?"

They're pounding on the door, telling me to unlock it, but I'm clearly not going to.

I then take that shard of glass and cut another line down my arm, this time longer, and deeper.

I can still hear the triplets yelling, but they're not at the door this time. They're farther away. Most likely yelling for the guards.

I sit there for a moment, blood running down my arm and making a small puddle beneath me.

I cut a couple more times; on my other arm and on my legs, before hearing the voices get louder again. But this time, there's more than three voices.

I then take the shard of glass, and plunge it into my stomach, seconds before the door is broken down.

I take the glass out of my stomach, and this time, I stab it in my chest, right where my heart is.

I can very faintly hear everyone running into the bathroom and yelling. I can hardly feel when someone picks me up.

The last thought that pops into my head before I'm finally gone is what Charlie had said to me the night before: 'do whatever you need to do to feel better.'

.................

The day her heart shattered 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें