She's sick

Xavier's pov

"Xavier, do you know where Kailey is?" JJ asks as he walks into my office, and sits on the couch.

"I do," I say, looking up from my computer.

"And...? Where is she?"

"I can't tell you that."

"What the hell did you do, V?"

"I didn't do anything. Kailey did it to herself," I say, shrugging.

"What does that even mean?" He questions, staring at me.

"Kailey may or may not have pissed me off, so I may or may not have locked her in a different room by herself, and shot her in the leg," I say with another shrug.

"What the hell, Xavier?! Why did you do that? Where is she?"

"I'm not telling you where she is."

"Ok, fine. I'll figure it out sooner or later anyway. But that doesn't explain why you did it."

"I was talking with her, and she started yelling at me. She ended up going too far, and I snapped, therefore dragging her to a different room and shooting her."

"You're an idiot, Xavier. What is 'too far' for you anyway? And did you get her a doctor?"

"Yes, I got her a doctor. And 'too far' for me is Aubry," I look away.

"Oh shit. Did you try explaining to her?" He says with new concern in his voice.

"No. She wouldn't stop yelling at me. She keeps saying that I've never been in love. I tried to tell her, but she kept cutting me off and yelling," I sigh again.

"Damnit, V. Let me go see her."

"No. I'll go see her. I'll explain everything to her. But for now, I need you to make sure the triplets don't kill each other. Just tell them that Kailey is really sick, and I don't want her getting them sick too."

"Fine," he says while standing up and walking to the door.

"And JJ."

"Hmm?"

"Once again, I will tell you; you're not getting back together with Kailey."

He sighs before saying, "I know," and then walking out the door.

Shortly after he leaves, I head downstairs to the room Kailey's in, and when I walk in, all I see is her throwing up.

"Kailey?!" I call out as I rush over to her, rubbing her back, and holding her hair, as she keeps puking.

Well, looks like JJ telling the triplets that she's sick, isn't exactly a lie anymore.