Serious Landon/ Get out of my life

Kailey's pov

When I wake up, I'm lying in JJ's lap like a damn dog.

What the fuck-

I get off of JJ's lap and slide over to the window, and it's only then that I notice everyone; the triplets, JJ, Charlie, and Xavier, staring at me.

"Umm is everything ok?" I say as I look at each of them.

"That's what we wanted to ask you," Lucas says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

They all look at each other before Lily speaks. "You were talking and crying in your sleep."

"Ok? And? I do that all the time," I roll my eyes at her, and I can see concern in their eyes.

"That's not normal, Kailey..." Landon says, acting serious for once.

"Except it is. For me, at least. I've been doing that since I was a child. I have nightmares. It's not a big deal."

"Kailey, it is a big deal. It's not normal for a person to have nightmares every night, and especially not what yours are about," Xavier cuts in.

"You guys are making a big deal out of nothing," I get up and start walking towards my bed, when JJ grabs my hand.

"Kailey, stop. You need to talk about this," he says, not letting go.

"No, I don't. I'm fine. I've gone to therapy for it. I'm perfectly fine," I say as I snatch my hand from him.

I'm just about to get on my bed when someone grabs me from behind.

"Why won't you just listen for once you dumb child," the person growls as he walks me back to the group.

Once I'm seated, I turn around to see who grabbed me, and see it's Oliver.

Why the hell is he here?

"Keep your hands off of me," I glare at him.

"Then learn to listen," he glared back.

"Enough!" I jump at the sound of Xavier's voice.

"Kailey, we're talking about this, and that's final! So stop fighting, and fucking talk!" He yells, and I stop glaring at Oliver, to turn and face him.

"Fine. What part was I crying about?" I sigh, knowing I won't win this.

"You were crying to your dad, telling him not to leave you with somebody, who you later on mentioned was Sean," Lucas says.

"You were then calling for your mom to help you. You were calling for Alex, and Tyler. You were just calling for anybody," Lily speaks now.

"You then started talking to Sean and telling him 'no.' You told him you didn't want to do it, and kept pleading with him," Landon says while running a hand through his hair.

"And then it all went silent. You stopped talking and whimpering. You stopped crying. It was like nothing had happened at all," JJ finishes.

"Oh..." is all I can say at the moment. I feel embarrassed that they had to witness that.

"Well anyway, like I said, it's normal. It happens almost every night. It's just flashbacks from when I was younger, that's all," I shrug my shoulders, stand up, and walk over to the window.

"You're an idiot." Somebody says, and I snap my head in their direction.

"Excuse you?" I look Oliver straight in the eyes.

"You heard me. I said you're an idiot," he says.

"And why is that. Tell me, Oliver. Why am I an idiot?" I ask while standing up, and subconsciously walking towards him.

He shrugs.

"If you think having nightmares every night is normal, you're an idiot. If you think having dreams of your childhood trauma is normal, you're an idiot. And if you think that saying it's not a big deal, and going to therapy for it would help, you're a goddamn idiot," he narrows his eyes.

Before I can even say anything, Xavier grabs me, while JJ starts shoving Oliver out the door.

"Get out, Oliver," JJ says as he slams the door.

"Let go of me," I grunt out as I struggle against Xavier's hold.

He lets go and I tumble forward a bit, barely catching myself before I fall.

"Keep your hands to yourself," I say to JJ, who was about to catch me.

"I was just going to help you. Make sure you didn't hurt yourself," is all he says as he retracts his arms.

"Oh, that's rich coming from you," I start laughing.

"All you've done is hurt me! You haven't helped me, you've hurt me! 'Make sure you didn't hurt yourself,'" I mock him.

"Well guess what? I didn't need to hurt myself! You did that for me! I think you've done enough 'helping.' It's time for you to get the hell out," I yell.

"Get away from me. Get out of this room. Get the hell out of my life. I never want to see you again!" I yell as I push him out of my way, and go lay on my bed, my back facing him.

I hear him sigh before saying, "I don't know what I did to make you hate me, Kailey, but just know that I love you. I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you, I loved you when I broke up with you, I loved you when I saw you again for the first time in two years, and I love you now. I have never, and will never, stop loving you."

"But if you want me to go away, if you want me out of your life, and if you never want to see me again, then fine. I'll leave," I can hear the tremor in his voice.

"But I'll always love you. It's been you since day one, Angel, and it'll be you until my last breath. I love you, Kailey, I do. And that's why I'll do what you wish," I can tell he's crying a little bit now.

"Goodbye, Angel. I'll see you in another life," and just like that, he's gone.

Good. I think to myself as I begin crying.

It'll be better this way.

And I drift off to sleep, crying into my pillow, not even caring if anyone in the room is looking.

I don't care about them right now. I don't care about anyone. All I care about is me. I need to focus on me.

And that's exactly what I'll do, is the last thought that pops into my mind, as I fall into darkness.