53.

2 years later (heh long time skipping)

The past two years had been incredible with jungwon as per miso describes it, he had been really gentle and understanding, giving space when needed and being clingy as well.

To say the least the both couldn't spend a day without each other, the sweet words, cuddling, kissing and all those sweet moments with the hint of hotness had become usual.

Today was a very special day for the both of them as they had turned twenty and coming closer to now being twenty one, the two will be officially taking over the companies.

Miso was excited, all her life she had dreamed of taking over it, a lot of plans in her mind of what she would do and how she would make the company the best one, not like it wasn't already.

"But what if she rejects me?" Jungwon asked, nervousness taking over as he looked at his bestfriend.

"I think you're fucking dumb" Jay said clearly surprised by the younger's comment "you have been married to her for like two three years now, why the hell would she reject you?" Jay asked fixing the younger's tie, "I don't know, she's unpredictable"

Jay rolled his eyes retreating his hands as he was done with his tie "don't be so insecure, jungwon, she loves you" at the mention jungwon's face broke into a smile.

"But she might not like the idea" he pouted "jungwon stop being pussy and just do it" heeseung who was sitting on the couch finally said, a little frustrated by his insecure talks.

"But-" he was cut off as Jay shook him harshly by shoulders "you can do this for fucks sake" he said patting his back rather harshly.

The group walked out and into the main hall were the party was being held, his breathing stopped as his eyes fell upon his wife who was standing a few meters from him with her brother and sister.

She was dressed up in a long black elegant dress which sparkled thanks to the crystal work on it, her hair rested on her back, her makeup effortlessly beautiful and to touch it up she wore jewelry making her looking exceptionally beautiful.

Her smiling and laughing face almost made him lost, if it wasn't for Jay who hit his back he would've just stood there admiring her beauty.

Fixing his posture he walked towards his wife talking a deep breath, hyunjin nudged his younger sister pointing towards jungwon with small jerk of head, she turned and smiled at him as he did the same.

"Hey babe" she slid her hand in his arm, smiling widely at him as jungwon started to grow more and more nervous, "hey" he smiled to conceal the distress look on his face but miso seemed to have noticed.

"You okay?" She asked turning to him as her brother and sister excused themselves from the couple, "yeah I'm fine" he squeaked, Miso chuckled but worry was evident on her face "jungwon seriously are you alright? you look kinda... pale" she said seeing how his colour was draining by the minute.

"Oh Father is calling" he changed the subject taking them both towards his father who actually was calling them, "this is my son and this is my daughter in law" he presenter proudly to one of his business partners.

The couple greeted them with a smile and standing with them until the two of them felt that they were no longer needed there, miso parted ways to go meet up with soojin who just came.

"Girl, why are you so late?!" She whisper yelled to her friend. "Sorry traffic you know" she smiled awkwardly as miso gave her a glare but immediately switched to normal yet random conversation.

She smiled and waved as she saw felix in a distance, who was also smiling and waving at her, "Gosh he's sexy" soojin said eyeing felix "Dude you have a fucking boyfriend" miso reminded "yeah whatever" soojin rolled her eyes.