52.

"Where are we going?" She asked as jungwon kept on leading her somewhere "have some patience will you?" He said as she had asked this for about the tenth time in the last fifteen minutes.

"Close your eyes" he said as they all most reached the place "Why?" Her eyes wide, "just do so" hesitantly she closed her eyes "what if you push me down the hill and I die?" She said as jungwon now holding her hand took her to the place.

"If I wanted to kill you I would've gone through better ways" she snorted at his comment, "okay open your eyes in, 3 2 1" she opened her eyes and gasped, the view of the beautifully lit city in front on of her.

As she was busy admiring the city in front of her at the back jungwon setted everything that he had bought, "this is so pretty" as she turned around the wide smile on her face went to instant shock looking at what he had prepared.

The cake in the middle with a candle on a mat with snacks spread around, "happy birthday" he said with a smile, she just stood there in shock unable to process, "Oh jungwon" smiling she sat down on the picnic.

He lit the candle and brought it closer to her "make a wish" he said looking at her, as she closed her eyes with a smile covering her face.

I wish we're together forever.

After that she blowed the candle out as jungwon clapped "what'd you wish for?" He asked curiously "not telling" she said with a smile making jungwon pout.

The two sat there admiring the view in front of them and enjoying each other's company, rather than looking at the view in front of him he kept staring at his side where his wife sat.

Should I?

It kept on going around in his mind the last few days, yet he was unsure how to do it.

He took a deep breath "Miso-ah" the mentioned girl turned to her side looking at jungwon with a smile making him even more nervous than he was.

"Yes?" Her honey filled voice making his mind a total mess and he forgot whatever he was going to say, staring in her beautiful eyes that were sparkling.

"I- uh- um-" he couldn't form the words just staring at her beautiful features and getting lost in them, "you okay?" She chuckled a little confused to what has made the older boy panic so much.

"I w-want to ask s-something" he stuttered, nervous as hell unsure of what she would say "go ahead" she smiled as he got lost, lost in her smile, lost in her eyes, just her.

He took a deep breath "wouldyoupleasegooutwithme?" He said it so fast that she couldn't even understand it, she chuckled "what?" She sat there looking confused.

"I- said, would you uh- g-go out with me?" His cheeks were growing hot and he was thankful that it was pretty dark, "jungwon we're married" she laughed,  "I know but, we didn't get married under good conditions, so I want to do this" he said looking at her now "do you?" She thought for a moment, heart beating loud.

She smiled "Why not" jungwon took a deep breath and fell back on the mat putting a hand over his chest, "What're you so nervous for?" She chuckled looking at him.

He sat up "I don't know" he said, looking at the city in front of him, "thanks jungwon" she said looking at him with a smile "for what?" He asked turning his head to look at the girl sitting right next to him.

"For bringing me here and asking me out" her smile was contagious and he couldn't help but feel flustered, then his gaze fell to her lips, her soft plump lips.

"Jungwon you're drooling" she chuckled as the older immediately looked away and cursed under his breath, her phone went off and she picked it up to see hyunjin calling "Hey bro" she said casually but you know hyunjin's dramatic ass.

"Don't 'hey bro' me! Where the heck are you?!" She pulled the phone away because of his loud voice "jeez calm down, I'm out with jungwon" a little 'oh' from him came, "should've told me" she clicked her tongue "you were dead asleep, drooling and snoring" a loud gasp from the other side made her hold back a laugh.

"I don't drool and don't snore either" that was true but she wanted to tease him "yeah whatever helps you sleep at night honey" she said blowing a mocking kiss and hanging up.

When she turned to face jungwon, his face was awfully close to hers, "What're you doing?" She whispered a bit flustered because of the distance, his eyes were down on her lips making her even more flustered.

"Can I...?" He was leaning in closer, her breath hitched as their lips were only centimeters away, she closed her eyes giving him the hint, gently placing his lips on top of hers, he slowly and gently kissed her.

He placed his hand on her cheek caressing it while her hands made their way to wrap themselves around his neck, the kiss was gentle and full of love but they both had been craving for one another.

Pulling her closer by her waist, she was led to sitting on top of him, straddling his lap, hands tugging onto his hair as the slow kiss slowly started becoming more heated.

Licking her lips asking for entrance which was granted almost immediately, he pushed his tongue inside tasting every inch of her mouth, hands resting on her waist with occasional squeezes, as they both parted, they both were panting with flushed faces before breaking out into fits of giggles and laughter.

He laid back with her on top of him head on his chest listening to his loud heartbeat as his chest heaved up and down, the silence around them comfortable as the two became more and more comfortable in their spot.

"Should we head home?" she smiled as he asked the question, "our home?" She asked putting her chin on his chest looking at him "up to you" he smiled pushing the loose strands of hair behind her ear, she smiled.

"Our home"