42.

"Na jaein"

My voice trailed off, knowing it was her I couldn't help but feel disappointed and betrayed.

"Why did he kiss me when he didn't like me?" My voice broke as I said my thoughts out loud.

Hyunjin turned to look at me face full of worry "I wish it didn't bother me" I single tear dripping down my cheek.

"But I-I can't help it" my voice broke even more amd the tears I've been holding in bursted out.

I hid my face in my hands, hyunjin wasted no time in being by my side.

I could feel his arms wrapping around me, his chin resting on my head as he soothingly caressed my back.

Sobs, sniffling and endless tears.

"Its gonna be okay" his voice sounded really comforting right now and I'm glad that he here with me.

I parted from him after a while as he bend a little to look at my face, have I mentioned that he's way taller than I am? I like reach only upto his shoulders.

"How would it be like if that didn't happen hyunjin?" I said now leaning on the railing.

After my little breakdown session I felt actually better than before and now that I have someone to talk to actually feels nice.

"Maybe we would've been alot closer" I said not looking at him while I felt his eyes on me.

"You know you never gave me a chance to explain" he said and I turned to look at him.

"Well go on" I said really wanting to hear what actually happened that day.

"You left your desgin to me and I know I ruined it, it was my fault but you didn't hear everything..." I kept my silence waiting for him to continue.

"I was actually guarding your dress.. I heard some kids that they are going to ruin it because yours was beautiful.. I was called by the teachers so I went there and left a friend of mine there.. turns out he was also from the ones who wanted to ruin the dress, yeji came rushing to me telling me that the dress is ruined, we immediately went back and tried to fix it but only caused more chaos you suddenly came and to keep it a secret we pulled a cloth over it so it stays hidden but you took the dress to the stage before we could stop you and tell you... and that's how that happened those kids fulfilled there mission in ruining your image... I tried to explain but you accused me and yeji that we ruined it and ruined your image infront of school and our parents... we were trying to help you but the panic in us was causing too much chaos... I'm sorry"

He finished and I was totally suprised, I wasn't expecting that "so you're saying I've been misunderstanding you for ten years?" I said and he nodded.

Unbelievable.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked not believing that this misunderstanding had been keeping us on bad terms for ten years.

"You never let me.." he looked sad "I'm so sorry hyunjin.." I didn't know what to say it was too much to absorb.

He smiled "lets restore our relationship then" he said and I couldn't be more glad, my relationship with my siblings being better? I've always wanted us to be normal.

Seems like my one wish is coming true.

Silence took upon us until..

"Hyunjin.." I called and he responded with soft hum "I'm so damn hungry right now" he laughed.

"Well let's see what we can do" we went back inside and looked through the kitchen to find something to eat.

In the end we both decided on ramyeon, once again.

I don't remember what time we went to sleep last night but it was sure to be a good night we talked things out and we were ready to start things over.

I forgot how much of a wonderful person he is, he's always there to listen, he's a great listener.

I remember how I used to get so annoyed when people used to say that I look alot like hyunjin.

Yeah.. I mean he's my brother what do you expect, a zebra? I had a smile just like his, our eyes and lips were also alike.

So I used to get really mad when people said that I looked like hyunjin.

Well surely, I'm not popular like him but atleast I'm a good listener too.

Hyunjin had always been the clumsy kind which is why I was so suprised when I saw he's house so clean I expected him to have a mess.

Damn...its time for school, I'm not gonna skip anymore, I don't wanna stay under graduate from high school.

I wear my uniform which thankfully I remembered to pack but what the fuck I forgot my bag?!

I brought my uniform but I forgot my bag? Urgh!

I hurriedly went down the stairs where hyunjin was putting on his shoes ready for work.

"Dude! I forgot my bag!" I whined he laughed "you got your uniform and forgot your bag?" The exact same thing I'm thinking bruh.

"I know right! Can we go to get my bag first?" I asked as he agreed.

"Sure I got time to spare" he said "but whose gonna go in though?" I said.

"You duh.. I don't know my way around your house" he said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

I groaned "if I see jungwon I might punch him or something" I said walking out with him.

"Just ignore him for now" he said getting in his car, we drove to my house.

Can't believe I'm back so soon.

"Hopefully my bag is at the entrance" I mumbled getting out of the car and rushing towards the porch.

I opened the door as quietly as I can, I mumbles 'thank god' as I found my bag at the entrance.

I took it but a sudden wave of looking inside washed over me.

I couldn't resist and sneaking looked over the wall where I could get a clear view of the living room.

My jaw dropped at scene infront of me, everything was a mess, broken glass pieces, pillows scattered on the floor, empty beer cans alot of them at that and a passed out jungwon on the table.

I turned around and started walking towards the car.

My shocked expression didn't go unnoticed by him and he was quick to ask.

"What happened?" He said worry displayed on his face.

"He's a mess right now"