35.

Bold italic: Japanese
_______________________

Miso held onto the hem of jungwon's shirt following him.

Honestly, she looked just like a little child following her father.

As they both finally seated down on their respective airplane seats, jungwon let out a breath.

"I'm so tired" he laid back and just breathed heavily.

But then...

That jihoon guy sat right infront of them, snickering like the crazy bitch he is.

"Looks like you're going to be stuck with me for two hours" Oh how Miso wanted to slap the shit out of that bitch.

Jungwon held her hand "calm down" his voice was so... soothing.

With that the airplane took off.

She was watching a drama but she didn't wanted to stay put in one place anymore.

She leaned onto jungwon's shoulder who was reading a novel.

She got comfortable and continued watching her drama with snacks to keep her entertained.

Her love for food is just... amazing.

The both of them payed no intention to the guy infront of them.

"Give me some" jungwon asked for some of her snacks which she gave.

She wasn't exactly the type to share her food but since it was jungwon she didn't mind, it was him who bought her so many snacks anyway.

"Watcha reading" she peeked on the novel he was reading.

"Hey that's not even a fantasy, you're just reading weird words" she made a disgusted face at him.

"Some are written to teach us" he flipped the page, she gagged.

"Ew" she went on continuing her drama.

The journey ended and now they have successfully landed in Tokyo, Japan.

As they both stepped out of the airport, she breathed deeply.

"Ah Tokyo!" She smiled but then noticed jungwon wasn't there with her.

She looked around to see him in between a bunch of girls.

She didn't know why but she felt infuriated.

"Lools like your hubby doesn't really care" oof I'm gonna kill this guy.

She walked over to him "Jungwon!" She pushed the girls aside to get to him.

She judged all the girls around him "who are these girls?" She asked him.

"They keep on asking for a picture" he whispered.

"Sorry girls, he's taken" she took him and their luggage away.

"Wow, I didn't know you could speak Japanese" he smiled at her widely.

"I have Japanese friends and I stayed here for a couple of months" she said not really giving him much attention.

They both went off to their hotel.

It was really nice but then comes the weird part...

They both stood in their room looking at the bed.

"Why is there only one bed?" She asked "haha..what did you expect they sent us here for our honeymoon" he said it with goofy voice making her cringe.

"I'm not sleeping with you" she said, he sighed internally.