32.

The Next Day.

Everyone at school eyed the both of them weirdly and they couldn't pin point what they were staring at.

"I'm gonna take their eyes out" she whispered to jungwon.

"Haha..please control.." he chuckled awkward and in a low voice knowing Miso might actually do it.

They walked to their class room and the stares and whispering had started to get on their nerves.

Soojin came in eyeing them as well "what the hell?" Miso was now even more infuriated.

"Did you both fight?" Soojin asked her face was unamused "No...rather we had a good time" Miso said to soojin.

"What's up with both of your hands?" She eyed their wounded hands.

They both laughed out loud awkwardly looking at each other.

Stopping when they realised soojin wasn't buying anything, she had her arms crossed glaring at both of them.

"Mine is for different reasons but Jungwons...yeah we fought a little" Soojin was glaring at Miso who gave an awkward smile.

"How did you get it?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you know...just..did you had breakfast yet?" she was trying to go off topic but soojins face was too angry for her to start anything else.

"Beating up the guy that touched you..." she looked down, She heard soojins scoff  and it was fair to say soojin was about to rip her head off.

"I thought I told you not to do something ridiculous" "Well I'm sorry mom" Miso joked but soojin wasn't having it.

"Okay! I'm sorry but that guy needed to have a lesson..do you know he was accused eight times and the police is still letting him roam around free" Miso was a little angry remembering.

Oh so it was about soojin Jungwon thought.

"Whatever it was about, do you know about the rumors going on about you two?" She squinted her eyes at the two.

Miso and Jungwon looked at each other in confusion.

"No, what's up?" Jungwon asked leaning on the table with one arm while other arm on the back of Miso's chair.

"There has beens rumors going around about you two not being a happy couple and always fighting...and those wounds you both have doesn't make it any better" she explained.

Jungwon and Miso stared at soojin in shock.

If the adults find out it's gonna be a disaster.

"What the hell have we done to make them think like that?" Miso was a bit suprsied about the rumors.

So that's what all the staring was about today.

"Yeah we act pretty normal at school" jungwon said in utter confusion.

"I don't know I just found out this morning as well" Miso stood up maintaining an intense eye contact with Soojin.

Soojin sighed "it's jaein" she whispered and that was enough to make her lose control.

"That women is dead today" she barged out of the room and towards the corridor where jaein was seen with a couple of people telling them something.

Miso grabbed the girl's hair from behind and smashed her head in the lockers making her drop to the floor.

Gripping her hair once more she made jaein face her"You whore!" A hard slap on her face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" She made the girl stand, throwing her forward.

"W-what did I do?" The girl tried to confront her but Miso's harsh and cold glare made her tremble in fear.

Miso took steps forwards slapping her face hard "you think your little rumors are going to make jungwon yours?" The boys and soojin pushed through the crowd and stood in the front to look.

"Mis-" Jungwon called out but her intense glare made him shut up.

She looked back at the girl "can't you see?" Her voice so low but her eyes so cold which made a chill run down her spine.

"This guy is married to me!" She said through gritted teeth.

"He's not meant to be-" another harsh slap.

"Ha...you really are blind" she chuckled dryly, looking at the girl with a disgusted look.

"Don't live in fantasies." "HE'S MINE-" A hard slap and jaein fell to the floor.

"Next time...don't let this happen again..or I'll make sure you don't have a tongue to talk ever again."

Even though it was directed to the rest of the people, they still felt the influence.

Jaein however trembled under her glare with that Miso twisted on her heels to get out of there.

Everyone in the corridor making way for her so no one comes in her way or they would be the next ones to never see the light of day again.

The boys and soojin followed her, she didn't went to class, she went to the roof.

As soon as the fresh air hitted her skin she took a deep breath.

"Nothing has gone by nicely since you left me" she talked, looking at the sky.

She sighed as she felt footsteps nearing her.

She turned around to see Jungwon.

"Look Jungw-" she was caught off guard as the boy engulfed her in a hug.

Her eyes widened in shock and mouth was slightly agap.

He parted then took her hands in his, that's when she realised her hand was throbbing in pain.

Yet she couldn't really feel it.

"Your wounds are open again.." he gently examined her hand.

He turned back to the guys and they handled him a box.

"Lets sit down" he went to sit down on the floor with his back against the wall.

She went to sit next to him trying not to get in an argument.

He gently took her hand and opened the bandage.

Blood splattered around her hand with blue and purple marks forming around them.

Everyone winced at the sight of her hand, indeed it wasn't a good view.

He gently treated her hand making sure not to hurt her more than that.

He ended with neatly wrapping her hand in a bandage.

He started putting the things back that he used as she stared at him doing so.

"What's up with you?" She spoke after a moment of silence.

"Nothing..I'm totally fine" he said not looking at her.

"Look at me when you talk" he secretly sighed and turned her face to look at her.

It was easier for them to talk since everyone else were busy in talking between themselves.

"Now spill" she looked at him in a way that he found cute.

"Nothing..I'm kinda glad" he said smiling at her.

"Glad at what?" She raised her eyebrow looking at him to figure out what he was talking about.

"I'm glad you stood up for us"

______________________________________

Yeah I totally didn't forget about this...

I'm sorry yall..there's just so much to do these days I'm so busy...

I hardly even have the time to breath.

Understand me yall😭😭