9.

"Mind getting off me now?" She said looking at him with the most annoyed look.

He realised and immediately got off of her, he scratched his head "uh- sorry-" "you aren't sleeping on my bed!" She said quickly and loudly cutting off his sentence and taking jungwon by suprise.

"Yeah- Yeah ok" he said not knowing what to say.

"I'm just gonna- grab my stuff" he said as he left the room.

She groned out, wincing in the process.

After sometime, jungwon came in a more comfortable attire.

She looked at him then looked away.

He went towards the couch and placed the pillow on its arm laying down.

He started using his phone paying no attention to Miso.

She looked at him for a second then immediately wanting to change.

What the fuck? I left my clothes on the bed.

She looked around then it clicked, the maid.

She must've put my clothes back.

She sighed and made an attempt to stand up, groaning in the process.

Her groaning caught jungwon's attention, he looked back at her.

He immediately stood up and went towards her.

"What are you doing? Sit down, do you want to make it worse?" Jungwon said a bit upset.

"I'm going to get my clothes"she said as she pointed to her closet.

He looked at her closet then made her sit "just tell me, I'll get them for you" he said.

He opened her closet and miso had no choice but to tell him.

"Its in the first one to your right, DONT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE!" She said warning him along with it.

Jungwon showed her and it were the clothes she needed, she nodded her head and he took her clothes to her.

After handling the clothes to her, he went back to lay down.

He started using his phone again.

"Dont look here" "dont flatter yourself" he replied eyes glued to the phone.

She was trying to get her zip to open but like other times, struggling with it.

She could hardly move around because of her foot.

"Need help?" "No" "kay" she continued to struggle leading to frustration.

He rolled his eyes and got up and went to her from behind.

She felt someone get on her bed and come towards her "just let me help you"

She put her hands down and let him do it, as he opened the zip and his cold fingers came in contact with her skin, it sent shivers down her spine.