51.

After parting from the kiss, jungwon smiled widely at me which I returned, I love seeing him smile.

Seeing how jaeins mouth dropped I loved it.

I brushed my fingers through his hair as his hands rested on my waist enjoying the sensation of my fingers in his hair.

We completely ignored the existence of jaein, I grabbed his hand and locked our fingers together.

We started walking but jaein being jaein just had to do something that will make me lose my mind.

She tripped me.

I twisted my ankle and fell "Ah!" I almost fell to the ground but jungwon grabbed me before I could fall.

I whined in pain and I'm not even faking it, it hurts so freaking bad "argh!" I threw my head back as jungwon just tried to do something.

"You okay? Miso?" He had worry plastered over his face, "Gosh I twisted the same ankle again" I laughed to ease tension but it hurts so bad.

"Why are you laughing?! You're hurt!" He put his hands under my knees and one around my shoulder picking ne up bridal style.

Well he took care me and I just cursed jaein for her stupid actions because of her I couldn't enjoy my trip very nicely cause my ankle got twisted in an awkward angle.

-

My ankle was better but I was sad since we had to go back home today, that fucking bitch I couldn't enjoy my trip nicely but atleast jungwon and the rest sticked to me.

Now we're boarding the bus and going back home. Aw...I thought this trip was gonna be memorable but thanks to her fucking stupid ass I couldn't because of my twisted ankle.

It wouldn't had hurt so much but I twisted the same ankle again that I twisted on my engagement.

Time skip. 3rd person pov

When all the students were dropped off at school, miso and jungwon started on their way back, her feet still being a little sore but she could walk nothing she couldn't handle but jungwon was the one carrying their luggage.

As hyunjin's house came into view. He pouted "Why do you still have to stay here? Let's go back home" he whined swinging her arm.

"I know, it's just that I've been having some sibling bonding with hyunjin so I'll stay here for a few more days before coming back" she smiled as jungwon nodded understanding the situation.

"okay let me take you inside then" he walked her to the porch as she rung the door bell, a loud 'coming' was heard along with a loud thump, she snorted knowing that its probably because he fell down.

Hyunjin opened the door rubbing his head but his face immediately breaking out into a smile seeing his sister "I missed you so much, the house was so empty without your rambling" she rolled her eyes walking inside slowly.

"You okay?" He asked seeing how she was walking "yeah twisted my ankle" she said walking inside, "should've been careful instead of doing stupid shit" he snorted while she turned and glared at him.

Then he turned and faced jungwon standing in the doorway awkwardly, "I heard what you did" jungwin rubbed his neck awkwardly, not really knowing what to say when he knew he was in the wrong.

"But I guess I don't blame you, you were drunk" hyunjin said, it was hard convincing himself but still he was able to do so "I'm really sorry, I really regret it" jungwon said avoiding gaze.

Hyunjin smiled putting a hand on his shoulder "look dude, our encounters would be different from now on, I'll be meeting you like the older brother I'm supposed to be, and if you do shit like that again" hyunjin gave him a really creepy smile.