6.

Her face showed nothing but annoyance.

She dragged her self to her seat pushing the chair as far from him as possible.

The girls in her class were giving unpleasing stares.

Well of course they are, their precious Jungwon has been arranged.

Thank god, no ones knows she is arranged with him or life would've turned even more uglier than it is right now.

After taking attendance Mr.Jung left the class, as Mr.Han was absent so this period was free.

So, the class was messy and loud, Miso got up from her seat and went to soojin.

She sat on the chair next to her because it was empty.

"My father has lost it" Miso said in annoyance.

"Man, sucks to be you" soojin said pitying the girl infront of her who had no choice.

"I can't tolerate him" she said with her head in his hands.

"Even though you don't like him, jungwon is pretty patient with you" soojin said, even if Miso didn't wanted to agree,she admitted that jungwon has been patient with her even though its not his fault she is only taking her anger out on him while he remains silent and listens.

The whole period passed with Miso ranting about how she doesn't want to be with him.

Ms.Seo came in afterwards, "okay everyone,back to your seats"

Everyone went back to their seats and listened to Ms.Seo.

"Okay everyone, I have your test scores of the test, you all took last week"

Everyone were tensed the only ones that was sitting relaxed was Miso and jungwon.

Miso didn't take the test and jungwon was just...like he didn't care.

"Yang Jungwon!" Ms.Seo called out, he stood up from his seat and went towards her "Excellent work!".

He took his sheet and came back sitting down, he got an A+.

So,he's a brilliant student.

The thought annoyed her even more.

After a while

School ended and she got a call from her father.

"Hello" she wanted to sound as less annoyed as possible.

"Come home with jungwon."

She rolled her eyes "okay" then she hung up.

He threatened me with only four words?

Just then she saw jungwon nearing her, she just silently walked towards his car.

He opened the door and she sat in, not giving importance to jungwon.

He drove off to her house and entered the driveway.

He parked the car getting out along with Miso.

As they both went inside both their parents could be seen sitting in the living room, happily chatting.

Yeah, ruining our lives, you all are happy.

"Miso, jungwon, come sit here" his mother, Mrs.Yang, called them over.

They both went to sit down, Miso sat away as far as possible.

"So, how about Friday next week?" Mrs.Yang said, Miso listened attentively.