16.

3.45 AM

In the silenced room, her heavy breathing was heard.

She was still sleeping.

It was hard to breath as she was having a nightmare.

Tears flowing out of her eyes.

"No, please" she cried in her sleep, suddenly woke up as she woke up breathing heavily.

She sat up, hiding her face in her hands, she cried.

"Oh god!" She looked up as if talking to the god "Why did it had to be hyun?"

She sat there for a while then got out of the bed to go down stairs.

"Who put me to bed?" She rubbed her eyes walking out of the room.

She walked towards the kitchen and turned the lights on.

Took a glass and poured water for her self.

As she sipped on the water, she felt someone behind her.

She turned around to see jungwon standing near the counter looking at her.

"You're up?" She asked "yeah" he came forward.

"Why are you up?" He asked "thirsty" he nodded.

She went up stairs and towards the balcony.

Not knowing jungwon followed her "Why are you following me?" She asked.

"Um I wanted to ask.." she turned around to face him "ask what?"

"Um..aren't you gonna sleep" he said he was fidgeting alot.

"I'll sleep when I want to" she said turning towards the railing.

He looked nervous.

"Uhh.." "if you wanna ask something just ask" she said turning towards him annoyed.

"You didn't think I was perverted, did you?" He mumbled, almost inaudible.

"Huh?" She leaned closer a bit "You didn't think I was perverted, did you?" He looked away.

"Can you speak up?" He made a quick eye contact with her then looking away again.

She took a step closer, "say it again?" She asked, her standing this close made him feel more nervous.

"You...didn't think I was perverted, did you?" When she finally heard it, it shocked her.

"Perverted?" She said then laughed "why would I think you're perverted?"

"Um, because of what I bought you and...my friends coming over"

"Oh yeah, why didn't you tell me about your friends coming over?" She asked.

"They came unannounced" he defended.

She hummed "its okay no worries" she said turning towards the railing.

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

She went back "lets go to bed" he followed her and they both went to their rooms and slept.

The next day

She was getting ready to head back to her house when she heard the door bell.

She went over to open the door, her good mood was ruined in matter of seconds.

Seeing Na jaein infront of her.

Something about her coming to his house annoyed the hell out of her.

"Oh, you?" She glared at her "Where's jungwon?" Jaein crossed her arms.

Miso looked at her up and down getting pissed.

"Jungwon, you've got a guest!" She yelled still glaring at her.

As jungwon came to the door, Miso glared at him then went to talk her bag which held her dress.

She pushed pass them both "Miso-" "dont you dare follow me" she stopped and looked him dead in the eyes.

She went on and outside the house angrily.

She couldn't figure out why she was so mad, maybe because jaein was an absolute bitch.

Yeah, that's right.

She went to her house, not even bothering to look at anyone and stayed the entire day in her room.

The Next Day, she woke up in an awful mood.

"I can't wait to go to sleep already" she said getting ready for school.

She thanked God that jungwon wasn't here today or she might've crashed his head against the wall.

She walked to school with her headphone bursting with 'sweet but physco' on full volume.

It was still pretty early because she wanted to avoid the crowd.

As she walked in, she regretted coming early.

She saw Jungwon kissing Jaein.

She walked away, couldn't see more.

Unknowingly, tears fell down her face, another suprise that soojin was there.

Miso ignored her as she called her name and walked to the roof.

As the air hit her face she looked up, the sky was filled with dark clouds.

She screamed, "I wish I was blind!" She fell to her knees.

She didn't even knew what came upon her.

"Fuck you, Yang Jungwon!" She hit her fist to the ground.

"Ah, Miso, Why did you cry infront of him!?" Suddenly remembering how vulnerable she was that night.

Soojin couldn't help but go after her but seeing her in such a state made her very worried.

"Miso-ah?!" She ran towards her.

Seeing her cry made her sad and worried "what happened?" She cupped her face and wiped her tears. (Misoojin UwU)

"I wish I was blind, I wish I was the one who died!" She cried.

Then wiping her tears , gathering her self together and going away.

"Where are you going?!" Soojin shouted "I don't wanna be here" she walked down stairs.

Soojin understood that she wanted to be alone but it worried her alot.

"Be safe, I guess" she walked down.

Miso walked fast to get out of the school, bumping into heeseung along the way.

"Miso" he smiled and waved only to be given the cold shoulder.

He was confused as he watched her going away.

"She's upset right now" soojin who saw the scene explained "what happened?" He couldn't handle his curiosity.

"She didn't tell that..." he nodded understanding.

"Lets go to class then" she nodded and asked along with him.

Miso, walked out of the school and onto her destination.

She walked and imagined the scene where hyun got hit with the bus.

As she entered, she walked over to the one she lost.

"Hi...hyun"