23.

Since they all were tired they all crashed as soon as they got home.

The house was covered in silence as everyone slept ever so peacefully.

The Next Day.

Miso was awoken from her sleep by her phone which was ringing.

Without seeing who was calling, she placed it on her ear.

"Hello?" Her voice was hoarse as she had just woken up.

"Hwang Miso, where on earth are you?!" She rolled her eyes hard, it was hyunjin.

"I'm at jungwon's" she answered sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, okay, by the way, dad asked me to tell you that there's a business party today and we'll be going there with the Yang family" she sighed.

"Alright" with that she hung up and groaned, running her hands through her face frustrated.

She got out of the bed and into the attached bathroom to freshen up.

After freshening up, she went downstairs to see Jungwon and Heeseung awake.

"Oh hi you're up early" heeseung smiled "yeah, a bitchass woke me up" she said going for her shoes.

"You're leaving?" Jungwon asked coming behind her "yeah, apparently there's a business party today" jungwon nodded, aware of it.

"And I have to get ready" she stood up after tieing her shoe laces.

"Well let me take yo-" "No its fine, I'll go by myself" she cutter his sentence.

"No can do, I'm not letting a girl go alone" "Yeah, you almost abandoned me infront of my locked house at 4am last night, you're the one to say" she crossed her arms.

He sighed "well I didn't, nor I could" he said putting on his shoes.

"Jungw-" "just go with him" heeseung cutted frustrated from them bickering all the time.

She groaned as he walked out, "well bye heeseung, tell Jay to drop Soojin off at her house and if soojin is harmed you all are dead" he gulped and waved an awkward goodbye.

Although she didn't show it much, she absolutely loved soojin.

It was soojin who had been siding with her since forever, never once she left her on her own.

So, if they were the ones who made her cry even a little bit, she kept her fist ready.

Jungwon drove her home even If she said she wanted to walk, even if she said she didn't wanted to go with him!

As he came infront of her house, she came to a realisation.

She gasped catching jungwon by suprise "what?" He looked at her.

"I forgot my skateboard~" he sighed "and here I thoug- anyways, I'll bring it along later" she looked at him eyes squinted.

"You better not let anything happen to my sugar" she pointed her finger at him as if threatening him.

"Oh my god, why would I?!" He yelled "stop yelling!" She got out of the car.

She darted for the front gate and it opened.

She threw her hands in the air in victory, jungwon just laughed.

"She's weird" then he drove off to get ready himself.

As she entered the house, she met hyunjin in the stairs.

"Party's at 5, we're gonna head out at 4.30, you might wanna start getting ready" he said going down.

WHAT?! AT 4.30?! ITS 2 ALREADY!