38.

Miso's Pov

His response caught me off guard  jealous? Okay I might have or might have not really liked jealous jungwon.

Okay moving on.

"Jealous?" Ofcourse confusion was written all over my face as I examined his face trying to know what he's hiding.

With that he once again looked away even though he was holding me, he still refused to look in my eyes.

He slowly nodded only leading more confusion to me "of what?" Well I really wanted to know so I can do it more ofte-

"Answer me" I started to grow impatient as he wasn't responding "Jungwon-" as my annoyed tone got cut from him, my eyes widen in shock as he replied.

"That you're too close with that Hiroki guy!" Well it's pretty right to say that I was not expecting that at all.

"You're jealous of Hiroki?" I narrowed my eyes at him in disbelief as he nodded avoiding my gaze.

"He has a girlfriend who he's planning to marry" I said clearly amused by the situation.

He looked away clearly embarrassed of the whole situation and he lets go of the hug as well while I wanted to tease him till he gets irritated.

A smirk make its way to my face as I want to carry on my plan to tease him to the ends of the world.

"Say jungwon" I stepped closer as a playful smile displays on my face.

He looks down at my figure waiting for me to say what I was going to "You're jealous over me hanging around with someone else?" I tilt my head a little as my smile widens.

His face flushed as he stared at me opening his mouth then closing it again.

It's honestly so amusing, I didn't thought that jungwoon would get jealous over me, guess I found a new source of entertainment.

My teasing smile only widening as he has a hard time responding "huh? Jungwon?" My hands behind my back as I continue to tease him.

He avoids my gaze and looks around "dont avoid me" I chuckle as his ears turn bright red.

"Stop it!" He hid his face in his hands making me cackle at his reaction.

"Awe you were jealous?" I said in a baby voice with a pout swing his arm.

And then suddenly it's as if all his shyness went away and he looked at me with that hot expression of his again.

The one that made me go crazy in the car earlier.

His hands gripped on my waist pulling me closer so the distance between us was lesser than before.

Oh my god, why is he staring at me like that? I'm about to lose my shit over here.. are we gonna kiss?! Oh my god oh my god oh my god what?! I'm not ready yet! Do I smell nice? Oh my god why is he so handsome?! Why the hell does he look so good right now!? Please I'm losing it!

My mind is a total mess right now and I don't really know how to think straight at the moment, not when he's staring deep into my soul like that.

My hands were set on biceps and oh my god the feeling of them-

His gaze fell from my eyes to my lips and my heart was about to come out of my chest and I'm not even exaggerating.

I felt he would be able to hear it for how loud the thumping in my chest was.. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

He looked back into my eyes as if asking for permission, but I was way too preoccupied in my crazy thoughts to notice.

He slowly leaned in and oh my god my heart, my body, my legs everything was going weak at this point.

"Can I?" He whispered his hot breath fanning against my lips that made me feel so kind of way.

I like it too much and I don't want to say no, not now, not ever, look what has happened to me jungwon.

I think for a moment and then I finally come to a realisation.

I don't want to say no.

My hands move from his biceps to his shoulder gripping onto them slightly.

He smirked and damn was it hot..

He leaned in until the gap between us was so dangerously low I shut my eyes ready for it till I heard him whisper.

"What if you run off again?" I opened my eyes as I see him, yeah last time wasn't very great but right now I know I want this.

"I won't" I say pulling him closer that the gap between us is filled as his lips placed on mine.

God...

It felt so right, I had an entire zoo going off in my stomach, fireworks exploding as his lips move in sync with mine

I absolutely loved the way his lips felt on mine, it felt so good and so...

So right.

I didn't wanted to let go, his plump lips set a fire in me and I'm going crazy because of it.

He parted, my eyes were still shut as I could still feel the lingering feeling of his lips.

I could feel his gaze and honestly I was feeling so good right now,  is this a dream?

"You seem to enjoy it alot"

________________________________

That was shitty as heck.

BTW I love it when you guys comment and let me know of your thoughts..

I'm sorry for this shit😭