17.

She sat beside his grave, she had been talking to it for hours.

"Why did you have to come in the way, hyun-ah?" tears fell down her eyes.

"You could've just let me die instead" she lightly touched his grave stone.

On the ground where she stands, holds her lost loved one under it.

"Hyun-ah, you remember the time we went skateboarding at 3AM, it was so much fun" she sniffed.

"We jumped over a fence and almost got caught" she laughed remembering how much fun they had.

"And remember, when we were being chased by the police for trespassing and we were hiding, you kissed me" she laughed out loud.

"The police was finding us and we were making out" she laughed as tears stained her cheeks.

"It used to be so much fun" she laughed as she remembered.

"I guess this is what I get for liking someone else" she went sad when she remembered jungwon kissing jaein.

"You know my parents arranged me, that guy was nice and... I was starting to like him but...he broke it. He knew how much I was going through I hate that cared for him, I hate that I cried in front of him and I hate...for liking him"

Thinking of him now, it only brought one thing to her, absolute hate.

Raindrops started falling but that didn't bother her she just sat there, talking to him consistently.

"I'm sorry hyun, I shouldn't have liked him, today I feel like that day when my own siblings betrayed me" she remembered.

Children laughing and booing echoed in her head, the disappointing looks and the fact that her siblings didn't felt guilty for doing what she feared...

Being humiliated publicly.

She snapped out of it as she shooked her head.

"I trust and I lose, that always happens, except with you" she smiled through the tears which got mixed with the rain.

"Remember when I kissed you for the first time, you were so happy you couldn't snap out of it, she kept on squealing and screaming like a teenage girl who screams over her favourite boy band" she laughed.

"I miss you..." she said sadly.

"I wish I was the one who was dead, you deserved better" she touched the grass under which her late boyfriend laid.

She stopped when she didn't feel rain pouring over her.

She turned around to see hyunjin standing with umbrella in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" "I figured if you aren't at school then you'd be here"
"How long have you been here." She asked emotionless.

"I just came" "what do you want?" He sighed.

"Dad wants-" she stood up and left already knowing what he was about to say.

Her 'dad' wants her home what else, they only know how to order her around.

She walked home, not listening to hyunjin who told her countless times to get in the car.

As she entered, her family sat in the living room.

She went up her room to take a shower because she was all wet.

As she came down all freshend up, her father told her to sit on the couch opposite to him.

"We spoke to the Yang family today, you're getting married in 2 weeks" the statement shocked her.

"And what makes you think I'm going to marry him?" She stood up, she had enough of today.

"You have no choice"  she chuckled "you think I'm just a piece of trash that you can toss around, then let me tell you I'm a living human being and I've got emotions"

"Hwang Miso" "you are just a parent to these two, I'm nothing of yours" "Hwang Miso!"

"You think you can marry off to anyone and I'll sit around saying yes to every thing you say!" His father stood up as well.

"You're being ungrateful" "what is there to be grateful?! You never considered me as your child! You're marrying me off to someone for your own benefit, is this what a father would do?!"

"One thing you can do for your father is marry jungwon" "I won't marry jungwon" she screamed.

"Hwang Miso!" He raised his hand "You're gonna beat me huh? Go ahead! Take my life! Beat me to death!" What she said suprised everyone.

"You should've choked me to death when I was born!" She said through gritted teeth.

A hard slap.

From her mother.

"Yes! That's right! You do it! Kill me!" She screamed.

Her father had enough and pushed his wife aside to deal with her himself.

"And you call yourself a father" she glared at the man that stood infront of him.

A hard slap.

"You call yourself a parent"

Another slap.

"You think you'll control me? Oh I've been listening enough!"

Another hard slap.

Her lips bled and her cheek was bruised.

"Jungwon? Never!"

Another hard slap.

"Why are you killing me slowly?" She stood straight, she was dizzy.

"You!" She pointed at the maid "bring him a gun" she stood there nervous looking over at Mr.Hwang.

"What are you looking at! Bring him a gun!" "Hwang Miso! Stop this non sense!" "Why? Don't you want me gone?"

"Kill me and end this you'll be a perfect family!" She smiled sarcastically.

Her mother hit her face hard which she couldn't bear anymore.

She fell to the floor unconscious.

<--->

She woke up in her room, her face hurted like hell.

She was all treated and put to bed.

She sighed and fell back.

"I know you might not want to..." she shot up at the voice.

"But please don't make it any harder, Miso.."

The voice of her sister yeji.

"And who gave you the right to tell me what to do?" She sat up.

"I know you hate me but..." she sighed and looked down "I just want the best for you" Miso chuckled.

"Just shut up" she pointed her to leave.

Yeji went away.

"Fucking bastards"
____________________________

So many updates in a day