30.

Miso came over to soojin's house in the most awful mood to ever exist.

As soon as Soojin came in view, she started looking around her body to notice any cuts or bruises.

Stopping when she took a look at her face, it was her jaw that were left with hand prints.

Indicating harsh grip, lips swollen only telling he kissed her.

Her blood bolied.

"You might wanna tell me what happened" her eyes were dark and her veins were popping yet her voice was calm, welcoming a thunderstorm.

Soojin explained, "and why is he here?" She eyed Jay up and down  and he couldn't help but gulp at the dark glare she was giving him.

"He helped me out of there" Soojin said noticing how she was burning holes in his head.

"Take me to the place" Soojin looked at her then nodded.

"Are you sure though, what if he's still there?" Jay said a bit worried.

"Then its probably because he is a total idiot if he decides to stay there, no wrongdoer stays in the place of crime jay" she looked at him with an unamused face.

The three of them walked in the dark alley.

Stopping at a certain point right under the street lamp.

"H-here" soojin said feeling deja vu from sometime ago.

Miso looked around, no security cameras.

Her eyes fell upon a car, "has this car been here since then" Miso pointed at the car.

"I think so" Soojin said a bit unsure.

She walked up to the building where the car was parked at.

It was an old, shaddy apartment building that looked like it was about to collapse.

She went inside and to the counter, slamming her hands on top of it waking the older guy from his sleep with a flinch.

"What the hell do you want" he looked at her annoyed "whose the owner of the car outside?" She asked straightforwardly.

"Oh that's, Mr.Ahn's car" "and where can I find him?" She raised an eyebrow, wanting to quickly find the guy.

"He's in room 1346" as soon as the guy said that, Miso walked towards the elevator.

Getting in quickly followed by Jay and Soojin.

"Do we have to do this, we could just report it" Jay said which pissed Miso off.

"If you're afraid than feel free to go home, I never dragged you along with me, I'll take care of it myself" She stepped out of the elevator.

Her harsh and cold tone suprised Jay.

She banged on the door 1346, which opened not long after.

A man assuming in his late 40's opened the door.

"Wha-" "the car parked outside is that yours?" She cut the sentence of the man.

"Yes.." the guy was confused "I need to have a look at the dash cam of your car" the man allowed them in.

After getting his dash cam footage from the car he opened it on his laptop.

She skipped the part where nothing had happened looking from the very start.

It made her blood boil, rage filled her and her eyes darkend.

She stopped at a particular point where the face of the guy was visible.

Forced to be Yours [ Y.J.W ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें