33.

I'm glad you stood up for us

She wasn't expecting that and it was very visible "o-oh yeah.. I mean..haha" she laughed awkwardly not really knowing what to do or say.

Jungwon just gave her a smile, his eyes disappearing as he did so.

She admired it.

"You got a cute smile" she blurt out but didn't do anything to deny what she just said.

He chuckled.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, my parents invited over for dinner tonight" he said.

"Jungwon..." she looked at him and he looked at her with confusion.

"You should've told me sooner! I don't know what to wear!" She whined hitting his arm.

He laughed at her reaction.

He wasn't expecting that.

"Lets go home" she stood up "but we still got classes-" "I don't really care and I don't want to stay at school anymore" she pulled him up.

"Don't you think we're skipping alot" she dragged him along with her.

"Um..I don't care" she said in the most obvious tone.

The rest followed them.

"Guys cover for us" she told the guys after sneakily grabbing their bags they headed out of the school to get home.

Since that incident with Miso cutting jungwon's hand, Jungwon and Miso had become pretty close.

Even though it has only been a day they felt as if they've known each other for ages.

"Okay when is the dinner?" She squinted her eye brows at him.

"At 6" she clasped her hands together, "its only 10 right now, so fuck it for now" she said going to crash on the couch.

He just looked at her in disbelief "wha.." he was so confused.

Nonetheless, he still joined her watching a drama she had put on.

It was 4pm now and both of them were still infront of the TV watching drama.

"Miso-ah" she hummed in response "shouldn't we get ready now?" Her eyes shifted to the clock.

"Yeah" she glued her eyes to the TV once again.

"Then get up for goodness sake!" His loud voice made her flinch.

"Okay! Sheesh.." With that she got up walking to her room.

She looked through her clothes, one of them catching her eye.

She picked it out and admired it.

"Yup that's what I'm wearing" she placed it on her bed and walked over to her mirror, doing her makeup and styling her hair

After getting ready she walked down stairs, she saw jungwon fully ready on the couch using his phone.

Her snickering diverted jungwon's attention.

"You look like a human for once" he made a 'are you serious?' Face at her.

"I am a human" he said she laughed "Oh really?" He huffed then started walking out.

"Yah, Yang Jungwon, I was joking" she followed him still laughing.

Jungwon sulked the entire way to his parents house while Miso kept on laughing.

Her laugh was driving him crazy.

Even though she's making fun of me, her laughs sounds so beautiful.

With that they stood infront of his patents house waiting for the door to be opened for them.

"Aw, come on jungwon, I was just joking" she lightly hitted his arm but he gave an unamused face making her chuckle.

The door opened and they both stepped inside.

In the living room, the Hwang Family and Yang family were seated.

Everyone's attention diverted when the couple stepped in.

They greeted the couple and with that went to the dinning room for dinner.

They all were chatting and eating peacefully until...

"Jungwon! Miso!" As their names were called out they both looked up to see Mrs.Yang.

"Have you thought about your honeymoon?" Miso choked on the food in her mouth while jungwon almost spit out the water in his mouth.

"Y-yes?" Miso coughed uncontrollably.

"I mean you've been married for about 2 weeks now, you should have thought about your honeymoon by now" Mrs. Hwang said.

They both looked at each other.

"See I told you they wouldn't have thought about it yet" Mr.Yang said to his wife.

"We kind of knew that you both wouldn't have thought about it yet so we went on and planned it ourselves" Mrs.Yang gave a folder to Jungwon.

"But we still have school" Miso said.

Her mother gave her a look "don't make it seem like we don't know about you both skipping school" Miso looked away.

She focused her attention to jungwon who was examining the folder.

"Set it aside for now, eat your dinner" with that mentioned he placed the folder aside focusing on the dinner.

When they got home after a long night, she crashed on the couch.

"So? Our honeymoon, huh?" She chuckled looking at him who just looked around nervously.

"Give me the folder" she reached out her hand.

Jungwon handed the folder to her sitting beside her as she read through it.

"Oh~ Japan~" She lit up amd looked at jungwon with a smile.

"I mean we don't have to skip through it. It's japan! I don't wanna skip out on Japan." She said as jungwon just looked at her.

"I mean sure if you don't want to" she sulked looking down on the papers.

"No.." he started making her look at him.

"Lets go to Japan"