The Base

The group approached a Schnee dust company Facility as they walked with May, one of the Happy Huntresses.

May: Alright, come on.

Penny turns around as Weiss and Ruby walk in, following them. Nora, Blake and May soon follow.

Nora: Thanks again for coming.

May: Don’t mention it. Once Robyn learned about Amity Tower, she wouldn’t shut up about it. Wherever she is, I’m sure she would want us doing what we can to get it up in the air and get the world talking again.

May Closes the gate once everyone is on the other side.

May: Besides, Fiona’s got your friends helping out in my stead.

Nora: Yeah.

Ruby: Are you sure this is safe?

Inside, numerous robots are seen manning devices next to large, slightly transparent tubes. A package goes up one of the tubes with an audible whoosh. The robots do not react as the group walks in.

Weiss: Snow Shoe Shipping is an SDC subsidiary, meaning all the drones here report to the company, not the general. The pneumatic tubes allow for Dust refined in the crater to be sent straight up to Atlas. We just need to find the one for the military base.

Blake: Are there any buildings in Atlas that your family doesn’t own?

Nora giggles at the comment.

Weiss: That, isn’t relevant at the moment.

Akame: What is, is how we get up there.

Blake giggles as well before the group disperses. Penny stops to stare at a panel that says Terminal Destination: Atlas Academy.

Ruby: Hey.

Penny: I do not like it when friends fight.

Ruby: I know. Yang and I may not agree on how best to save Mantle but-

Penny: No. I mean Winter. The general. They were our friends. But then the Ace Ops attacked you. And the general, he said people were going to die, because of me.

You walked up.

(Y/N): Don't listen to him. It's a psychological tactic to play on your emotions.

Penny: I was the protector of Mantle, but now, I am much more than that, and I wish I was not.

Ruby: But, you’re still you Penny. By becoming the Winter Maiden you did protect Mantle.

Penny: Thank you Ruby. Thank you (Y/N).

Ruby gives Penny a hug.

Nora: I found it!

Slowly, the group makes their way to Nora.

Blake: I suppose there’s no turning back now.

May:  Between our secret weapon, my Semblance, and the elite squad with us, you all couldn’t be in better hands.

Nora: So how do we use this thing?

Weiss makes her way to the tube and sits where the cargo is loaded.

Weiss: It should be simple. If you lie back in the tube and press launch-

Nora presses a button on the nearby console, sending Weiss up the tube, causing her to scream in surprise. As the others look on with bewildered expressions, Nora expresses joy at the sight as you, Storm, Punch, Split Lip and Akame looked at each other confused.