The Mission

The Class ended and your team had just finished getting ready for the Mission. You had an old set of Armor on that you bought a few weeks back.

 You had an old set of Armor on that you bought a few weeks back

(No Jetpack. Yet...)
Tatsumi: Well we're ready.

(Y/N): Not yet. I think the droid might be useful.

Akame: You managed to repair him?

(Y/N): Yep and fixed his memory core. So he shouldn't attack us.

You removed your helmet and knelt down next to the droid and activated it. The eyes turned on and it began to move and look around.

Droid: Greetings

Droid: Greetings. I am R0-6G. Nice to meet you all. What are your names?

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). These are Akame, Mine and Tatsumi.

R0-6G: It is a honor to meet you all.

Mine: We need to get going or else the others will leave without us.

R0-6G: Others I can't wait to meet them.

You all left with R0-6G following and reached team RWBY's dorm and saw Sun and Neptune standing there.

Ruby: Good your here.

Sun: Wait their coming too?!

(Y/N): Nervous?

Sun: No just shocked is all.

Yang: I see you got the droid working.

R0-6G: Greetings I am R0-6G it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Ruby: Its nice to meet you R0. I'm Ruby, this is Weiss, Blake, Yang, Sun and Neptune.

Ruby pointed at the others.

(Y/N): So what's the plan?

Yang: Neptune and I are going to the shady part of town to meet an old friend. Ruby and Weiss are going to the communications tower and Blake and Sun are infiltrating a white fang rally.

Akame: (Y/N) And I can go with Yang and Neptune. Mine and Tatsumi can be overwatch for Blake and Sun.

R0-6G: What about me?