Mission Gone Wrong

It has been two years since you joined Night Raid and met the members of it. You were now 17 and Sev became more of a mentor for you. You were on your way to Vale in a Bullhead with Akame, Mine and Tatsumi.

(Tatsumi)

Tatsumi: So who's the target again?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tatsumi: So who's the target again?

(Y/N): Roman Torchwick. Big time criminal in Vale. It's believed that he is working for the Empire.

Tatsumi: You were there when the Empire was formed weren't you?

(Y/N): I was. Why?

Tatsumi: I was wondering what happened. Everywhere outside of it just watched the fall of the Republic as the other nations did nothing about it. What do you remember about it?

(Map showing where the Empire is located on Remnant)

(Y/N): What I remember about the rise of the empire was

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Y/N): What I remember about the rise of the empire was... How quiet it was. I stood with one of the administrators of the facility as the emperor gave his speech.

Flashback

Emperor: The attempt on my life has left me scarred and Deformed. But I assure you. My resolve has never been stronger! In order to ensure the security and continuing stability. The Republic will be  reorganised into Remnants first Empire!

The clones that stood and cheered as the empire was formed.

Present

(Y/N): It was formed with a thunderous applause.

The Bullhead shook as it neared Vale.

Mine: We're getting ready to land. Quit talking about the depressing past.

(Y/N): As long as you quit talking about your wardrobe when we're not on mission Flat Chest!

Mine: Shut up! First Chelsea now You?!

Akame: Cut it out both of you.

(Y/N): Right.

The Bullhead landed and the group disembarked to look for Torchwick.

Akame: We will head out and search the dust stores. He seems to be hitting them recently.

Tatsumi: Got it.

(Y/N): You use to your Semblance yet?

Tatsumi: Sorta.

Mine: Just be ready to back us up if we need it.

Tatsumi: Got it.

The group walked towards a street and saw a group of thugs following a man dressed in a white suit enter a dust store.

Akame: There he is.

(Y/N): Mine, Tatsumi take the top of that building, it's a good spot for you to use Pumpkin, Mine.

Mine: I didn't need you to tell me that. Besides wouldn't Tatsumi be more useful with you and Akame?

(Y/N): Someone needs to watch your back. Get to it.

Tatsumi and Mine ran to a building as the window of the shop broke and a short girl with giant scythe stood and Torchwick and his Thugs stood outside.

Torchwick: Get her.

The Thugs ran towards the girl and Akame darted off towards them as the girl got into a defensive stance.

Akame: Not a target.

Akame Jumped over the girl and went for the Thugs.

Akame: Eliminate.

Akame cut down the first two Thugs as you shot the third one in the head.

Torchwick: You were worth every cent. Truly you were.

Two more thugs ran up beside him.

Torchwick: Well fella's I guess we can all say it was an eventful evening.

The two Thugs brought out explosives.

Torchwick: I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

One of the Thugs got shot by Mine and Torchwick stumbled back as the explosives blew up and finished off the two thugs.

The dust cleared and Torchwick was already climbing up the side of a building. You and Akame quickly perused him and reached the top as a Bullhead flew up and he jumped onto it.

Torchwick: I'm afraid this is one mission you Night Raid dogs won't compete.

The girl with the scythe jumped up as Torchwick threw a piece of fire dust out and shot at it but a figure stopped it from being hit.

Roman: We got a huntress!

Suddenly a girl with Red glowing cloths appeared and attacked buying them time to escape. You and Akame tried to jump on but the Huntress stopped both of you.

Girl: Your a Huntress! Can I hive your autograph!

Timeskip

You sat next to Akame, Tatsumi and Mine in an interigation room as a man with grey hair walked in.

Man: Greetings I am professor Ozpin. However I highly doubt three of Night Raid's best and a recent addition to their group would care.

The group sat with their arms bound.

(Y/N): Yeah? What do you want?

Ozpin: I would like the four of you to join Beacon.

Akame: And if we decline?

Ozpin: The four of you will spend the rest of your lives locked up.

Akame looked at you, Tatsumi and Mine as Mine spoke.

Mine: It doesn't sound as if your giving us much of a choice.

Tatsumi: So I guess Joining beacon would be our only answer...

(Y/N): Unfortunately...

Ozpin: Good. Meet at the airship landing pad in three days. You four will be heavily monitored until you all reach Beacon. Therefore trying to leave Vale will result in the four of you being given life sentences.

He got up and left as guards unchained the four of youse.

To be continued...