The Aftermath

You woke up in a white medical bay and looked around to see droids moving medical equipment around.

?: Good your awake.

You looked over at the man to see a blonde short haired clone trooper sitting next to you.

(Y/N): What, where am I?

?: Your on the profundity the main base of operations for the clone freedom movement. I'm General Rex, and you are?

(Y/N): CT-0012 (Y/N) Delta (L/N), sir.

Rex: Delta? The genetically unaugmented clone?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Rex: Well it's an honor to meet you.

(Y/N): Its an honor to meet you too. But what about my teammates? They were part of Night Raid and managed to escape. Are they safe?

Rex: From what I can tell, yes. A Bullhead that matched the code for the one they usually use went off the reladar near mistral.

(Y/N): What about my droid, Rowe?

Rex: We tried to salvage his memory and data banks but couldn't get much from him.

Rex's communicator activated.

Clone: General, a ship identified as the Rogue Shadow is hailing us.

Rex: Put it through.

?: This is Galen Marek, I am seeking safe docking. I am a Jedi and want to help you in your fight against the empire.

Rex: Head to hanger Bay delta, I'll meet you there.

Galen: Copy that.

Rex got up to leave and you spoke to him.

(Y/N): Rex, for the foreseeable future, I want to help you and your clone Rebellion, but as soon as I reunite with night raid.

Rex: I understand. They are like a family to you.

(Y/N): I could put in a word to see if they want to help you.

Rex: Thanks kid. See you soon.

Location: Night Raid hideout.

The group left the Bullhead dejected.

Mine: I can't believe that he's gone...

Lubbock: He sacrificed himself to save us...

Tatsumi: And Rowe too...

Chelsea: Its just hard to believe he's dead...

Akame: No... I refuse to believe that...

Akame fell to the ground and broke out into tears as the others gathered around to comfort her.

Location: Imperial complex.

A tall dark figure loomed over a squad of purge troopers as he spoke.

(Purge trooper)

?: You will hunt Galen Marek down and execute the traitor on sight

Purge trooper: Yes Lord Vader.

To be continued...

(Next few chapters will be dedicated to the new named characters that are apart of the clone Rebellion and its armory, vehicles and legions. So it may be a few chapters until the story starts up again)