Ace Operatives

You stood in an empty area as you activated your come link.

(Y/N): This is oregon lead to command...

Rex: Read you loud and clear Oregon lead.

(Y/N): We have reached Atlas and things are not good... The general had refused to properly speak to me and is wanting my team to work for him...

Rex: Do as he says for now...

(Y/N): He also told Storm that he does not want to meet up with you or any commanders. He does not want to make an alliance...

Rex: That fool... The empire is sitting on his damn door and he is more interested in jack all...

(Y/N): He's wanting to use amity to let the whole world know of Salems existence.

Rex: I see...

(Y/N): I've also sent you some important files relating to Salem. That is all to report sir.

Rex: OK... Rex, over and out.

Timeskip

A strong wind blows snow across the cloudy sky while five Mantas fly together.

Clover: All right, gather 'round. Our mission today is to secure the launch site for the Amity Communications Tower.

Sometime prior to flying in the Mantas, Clover stands in front of the central table in James Ironwood's office, looking at a hologram screen that displays mission details.

Clover: The designated area is an abandoned Dust mine. Since its closure, the Grimm have moved in.

The screen displays a mission overview, a photograph of Huntsmen battling a Geist, a menu, a map of an area in the Kingdom of Atlas, a list of Active Huntsmen and a list of Ace Operatives.

The Active Huntsmen listed are the members of Team RWBYand Team JNR.

Four more copies of this screen are hovering above the table, being viewed by Qrow Branwen, Ruby Rose, Jaune Arc, Oregon Squad and the members of Night Raid.

Clover: The good news is all that untouched Dust is still down there, too. Science team says they'll need it for the first phase of their launch. Atlas military Huntsmen are already hard at work clearing out the surrounding tundra. But recon has identified a powerful Geist that's managed to evade destruction and take several lives.

Uniformed Huntsmen are seen gunning down Grimm while the five Mantas fly past overhead.

Clover: After we increased our numbers, the Geist was smart enough to retreat into the mine itself, meaning it's old and extremely dangerous.

Clover withdraws a compact Scroll and presses a button, causing the photograph of Huntsmen battling the Petra Gigas to take up the entirety of each screen.

Clover: This is our target.

The hologram screens above Ironwood's table have been replaced with a 3D hologram map displaying the SDC mine.

Clover: The mine was a labyrinth back in the day. There's all sorts of tunnels and chambers the Geist can move between, so if we're gonna kill this thing, we'll have to split up and corner it. General Ironwood says you've seen your fair share of combat. I trust that man with my life, so tomorrow, I'll be trusting you all, too.

Oregon Squads Manta lands at one of the mine entrance and they disembark.

Clover: Let's make it happen, people.

The team moved into the miner's covering all directions.

(Y/N): Disable communications. They'll alert the Grimm.