The First Day

You lay in bed in the dorm as the others slept. You were finally able to remove your helmet for once since you got to beacon. You eventually got up and ready for the day and sat on your bed as you looked at your helmet.

You lay back down as Tatsumi woke up.

Tatsumi: Morning (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning Tatsumi... I suggest getting ready quickly.

He got up and ready as you stood up and put your helmet on.

(Y/N): I'll leave them a note to meet us at the Cafeteria.

You write the note and waited for Tatsumi to finish getting dressed then left the room and locked the door before beginning to walk to the cafeteria.

Tatsumi: I can't believe we're at beacon... I remember Bulat and Sheele wanted to go to Beacon but their...

(Y/N): I know. Bulat entrusted you with Incursio. You'll do good by him and Sheele. I know it.

The two of you reached the cafeteria and got food and sat down. You kept your helmet on as you ate.

Tatsumi: Don't you think your being extremely uh...

(Y/N): You know how people would react if they found out that I am a clone. They would gut me and hang me from the rafters.

Tatsumi looked down as Mine and Akame walked in and went up to get breakfast.

(Y/N): Poor cook. Heh,heh...

You watched on as the cook got onto making a massive order for Akame as Mine approached with her breakfast.

Mine: Hi.

Tatsumi: Hello.

You just nodded your head as she sat down and Akame approached with two trays filled to the brim with food.

(Y/N): Don't choke on it.

Tatsumi: Come on (Y/N), you know she's the master at fast eating.

The two trays were empty as Akame wiped her lips with a cloth. Mine eventually finished and the group went to the first class.

The Class was taught by professor Port and it was extremely boring. You began to drift off as he spoke. Eventually he asked for a volunteer.

Port: So who among you believes to be the embodyment of these traits?

Weiss' arm shot up.

Weiss: I do sir!

Port: Well then let's find out? Step forward and face your opponent!

Within a split second Weiss disappeared and reappeared in he combat outfit. Facing off against the box. You decided to provoke her.

(Y/N): Glare at that box more intensely and it will never open!

She shot you a death glare as a few of the students giggled.

Her team started chearing for her as she aimed her frustration to Ruby.

Port: Alright, let the match... Commence.

He brought his axe onto the lock and released a boarbatusk.

Weiss entered an intense duel against the grimm and people were cheering for her until she eventually won.

The fight ended with an angry Weiss leaving as the class was dismissed. The team got up and left as you approached Ruby.

(Y/N): She seems like a tough teammate. I thought the heiress of the Schnee Dust company would be respectful to her leader.

Ruby: Yeah...

(Y/N): Listen kid. I may not know much about you but you have the potential to be a great leader. However a leader simply doesn't tell people what to do, they have to set an example and lead from the front.

Ruby: What does that mean?

(Y/N): Think about it, and you'll figure it out.

You left the class and went for the dorm room where you spent the rest of the afternoon with your teammates.

To be continued...