Good friends

Jk:hyung I need your help....

Yoongi: if it is regarding yn then I will surely help you...

Jk: yes hyung...it's regarding yn...

Yoongi: tell me what can I do.....

Jk: just make a call to Vasuki and tell her to come and meet me at the hospital at 12 noon....

Yoongi: y ......

Jk: hyung I will deal it....and don't worry I won't harm her....is it ok now??

Yoongi: okk....I will inform her now itself...

Jk: thanks hyung....

With that he cut the call

Around 12.15 Vasuki reached near his cabin and informed the nurse that jk asked her to visit him....then the nurse asked her to wait and went inside jk's cabin for the clarification.....jk asked the nurse to send her in and asked the nurse to leave .......

Vasuki with hesitation and being scared entered his cabin while knocking the door...(she was scared because jk scold her yesterday when she try to calm him while talking him about yn)

Jk: yes get in.......

Vasuki: good afternoon sir....u called me....????

Jk: yes Vasuki.....get in......take your seat.....

Vasuki sat uncomfortably and jk saw that understood the situation....

Jk: vasuki I'm really sorry for scolding you .......it's just I was not in good state of mind......please don't be scared now.....I won't do anything to you....you can be free and sit comfortably.......

Vasuki(smiled): ok sir......

Jk: I called you to talk about yn...

Vasuki: sir is it about yesterday's matter ......

Jk: no....but yes....

Vasuki: what????

Jk: after going from the college I scolded yn severely and she told me that she is.not going to college hereafter.......and she said she is going to handle all the house chores.....

Vasuki eyes wide opened hearing this and tears started flowing down from her eyes.....

Vasuki: (crying) it's all because of me.....seee yesterday if I didn't tell anything about her past behaviour then you will not find out anything......now I became the only reason for my friend to stop her studies......what a terrible friend am I.......(saying these she started crying loudly)

Jk tried to calm her ....

Jk: Vasuki see listen to Mee......it's not your fault ....infact you paved a good way for your friends life......

Vasuki: how can u say like that....

Jk: yes vasuki.....because of knowing all these the bond between yn and myself has grown a bit stronger than before.....so now don't cry.....as you wish your friend yn will come to college..... that's why I called you here.....

Vasuki: but how sir????

Jk: come with me to my home and talk to yn.....while seeing you she herself itself will change the mind and will come to college......you have to go to my home alone and don't tell her anything about what we have talked.....

Vasuki nodded her head......

Jk: ok when will you meet up with??

Vasuki: I'm going now itself......I can't delay things with my friend......

Jk: that's good then......will you go shall I drop you there.....

Vasuki: no...it's ok I can manage.....thank you sir ......soon I will call you with a positive answer....

Jk: I hope so....bye and take care.....

Vasuki left from there and went straightly to yn home .......

At home

Yn was cleaning the home while wearing apron......

Vasuki came and rang the bell....

Yn too went near the door......

When she opened the door she saw Vasuki..... unknowingly her tears started to flow and she hugged her tightly.......

Yn: ,(crying) how r u Vasuki.......did you miss me????

Vasuki (crying): what kind of question is this......I missed you a lot......ok calm down.....won't you call me inside your home ....

Yn: oops sorry ....come in......

Vasuki: so tell me how r u......how's your life going.....

Yn: good.....

Vasuki: do u know our results......

Yn: yes failed in all subjects.....

Vasuki: and do you think I will believe that.......(smiled lightly)I knew everything........and yo told him that you will not come to college hereafter .......may I know the reason!!!!!

Yn: it's just nothing......

Vasuki: nothing.........

Yn: vasuki you know na how much I love my kookie......I don't want to be his burden......behalf of me he is so tensed.....

Vasuki: you are only feeling his physical suffering.....but deep in him he wanted you to become a good and independent woman in the society.....that's why he made you study.....but you are just...

Yn: how you know all these

Vasuki: Mr. Min told me

Yn:(teary): I can totally understand his situation....but I'm scared that because of me will he suffer more or not.....

Vasuki:yn be strong .....why r u scared ....if anything happens means your kookie is near you right.....you can share it with him right....if you are in any difficult situation he is ready to sort it out then why......

Yn: but....

Vasuki: no more excuses.......from next week you are coming to college......that's it.....

Yn thought for a while and nodded as yes ....

Vasuki was so much happy.......

Like this they enjoyed whole day while doing rubbish .......

At night

Jk arrived

Jk: oo Vasuki right....

Vasuki: yes....

Jk: how r u? ???did you enjoy your day with yn.....

Yn: wow here comes the no.1 actor .....don't act Mr....... I knew everything........

Vasuki: sorry sir I told her.....I couldn't lie to her.....

Jk: you brats.....

Vasuki: and one more thing sir.....your wife has agreed to go to college......

Jk:(shocked) really....

That's all for today .........I hope you have enjoyed.........

Next chapter will be the last chapter of this book

______________________________________