Confronting Yn

Jungkook left the room angrily after eyeing Juha to follow him. When they both left the cabin, Vasuki started crying. Yoongi panicked looking at her crying miserably.

Yoongi:- Vasuki why are you crying? Is it because the way Jk talked to you? You know he was just angry that's why he talked like that. Don't cry for this.
Yoongi tried to calm her but she shaked her head looking down. It felt as if she is trying to say something but words are not coming out.

Yoongi:- Vasuki please calm down and then tell me what you to want to say. Your throat might ache if you cry this much. Here, have some water!
Yoongi said worriedly before handing her a bottle of water.

After sometime finally Vasuki calmed down and said, "I am the reason Jk sir is this much angry. I should have not gone to him directly. Now he is angry, and may punish or scold y/n. This is all because of my stupidity. My only friend is in trouble because of me."
Shee again sobbed thinking everything.

Yoongi sensed the tension she has in her mind for y/n. Deep down he is also worried that Jk might do something they both will regret later.
Yoongi:- I have an idea. After sometime I'll go to their home to see what's happening and if I felt like things are getting wrong I would try to explain both of them. But remember one thing Vasuki, it's not like Jungkook is angry without any reason. Jungkook and y/n are a couple; even if y/n wanted to save Jungkook this was not something which should be kept hidden. She could have at least informed me about this things. She doesn't know how much it can affect her studies. I'll still try to talk to authorities. And don't worry I'll try to solve the things between them as much as possible. So, now stop worrying and go and relax for sometime.

Vasuki nodded understanding what Yoongi said is also right. She then bowed and left from there towards her home.

In home

Jungkook parked the car in the garage and walk out from there. Just when Juha was about to step out of car, he interrupted her, "Stay in the car. I'm locking the car so you won't run away. I'll call u when needed."
Saying this Jk locked the car and went inside.

He searched for y/n in living room, kitchen, bedroom but didn't find her. He was getting angry but was trying to be calm. He wants to listen everything from y/n and he knew his anger will not lead them to anything. He searched whole home but didn't find her, so at last he yelled her name, " Y/N WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

He was standing in the living room waiting there. Within some seconds, he heard some quick footsteps and noticed y/n rushing there from the garden area. He internally faceplamed thinking he forgot to check the garden. Shrugging the thoughts, he looked at her with cold eyes.

Y/n stood in front of him looking worried. She sensed something is wrong and Jk looks angry.

Jk:- So, can you tell me your results now?
He said in cold and serious tone.

Y/n:- Huh? That... it's... Jungkook...(I am doomed now for sure. I know he knows my result but just wants to listen from me. God, please save me.)
She stuttered but screamed internally begging god to save her.

Jungkook:- Do not stutter and waste time. You have 10sec, say about your results or else-
He cut off when y/n immediately answered in hurry.

Y/n:- No, please jungkook.. I failed...in all.. subjects. I'm sorry please.
She fidget with her fingers tearing knowing Jk will be upset with her.

Jungkook:- Can I know the reason of why you failed....and that too in all subjects?
He asked ignoring the fact her voice is already cracking because of crying.

Y/n:- The papers...were uhh....kind of hard. I didn't get the answers-
She was cut off by Jungkook's yelling who lost his patience.

Jungkook:- SHUT UP!! STOP LYING IN FRONT OF ME. WHAT DO U THINK YOU ARE DOING? Do I look like a fool standing here, huh? Do u think I didn't see you studying day-night for your exams. Do u think you can hide things from me and I will never know? Are u a toddler or what, hah?? Come on say something now? You know what I regret sending you to college thinking you're an adult just have a kind heart but no you have an idiotic brain which gets trapped so fucking easily. And what do u think I am, huh? Now I really doubt if you really love me or not because if u had loved me you would not lie to me.

Jungkook voice got lower at the end. He was too angry and overwhelmed that he lashed out everything he had in his mind. He looked away from her and closed his eyes for some seconds. After calming down a bit, he walked towards the entrance and opened his car with keys signalling Juha to come out.

He again walked were y/n was standing. He can hear some silent sobs coming out from her but he didn't show. Today was the last day of his patience, now he just wants everything to end and sorted out.

Jungkook saw Juha coming inside and she stood in front of him but in a little distance with y/n. She was confused as to why y/n's crying. Juha thought y/n must be laughing at her and all but everything was opposite of her thinking.

Jungkook:- Now, spill everything you have to say before I do what I have mentioned earlier and you know very well that what will happen.

Finally, Juha apologised to y/n about her doings and made a promise to never do anything like this ever again with anyone. Y/n now got sure that Jk knows the real reason she failed and was now very embarassed to look at him.

Jungkook:- Get out now! You will get ur results of this yesr but no entry for the next year. Driver will drop u at your home back. And remember this things before doing anything like this. Have some shame about your age and your stupidity. Put yourself in the same situation before you do something like this to anyone else. This time I'm terminating you respectfully and your parents aren't aware of your doings but will not leave you next time.

Juha bowed and mumbled sorries before leaving from there.

JUNGKOOK POV

Just after Juha left, I looked back at y/n. I can see her nose a bit red, it must from crying. I just want everything to end and hold her in my arms tight not leaving her anytime soon. It's been more than a month we have spent time together without any worries. But for now I need to be serious to knock some sense in her little childish brain.

Jungkook:- And you-
I was cut off by y/n almost jumping on me throwing her arms around me. Oh god, don't make me give up. After trying hard to control myself, I let her hug me for mins but didn't hug her back.

Y/N POV

When I hugged jungkook, I thought he would hug me back and I'll apologise to him about everything but he didn't hug back. I waited for him to hug but mins passed he didn't move. So, I slowly moved back to see him staring at me with cold and serious eyes. I visibly gulped knowing he still hasn't calmed down.

Just then he spoke with all his serious voice, " Do you think now your hugs and all will work, hah? Why y/n, did u just never trust me enough to share things with me? Didn't u find me worthy enough to solve your problems? You said you love me right? Then this is what love is? We are now a couple. And no matter what, couples never hide things. And do you know how ridiculous this topic was. How can you get scared from this stupid threats. I'm very disappointed and sad knowing you did something like this. You know, you have not worried me but also Yoongi hyung and your friend Vasuki."

That's all for today......I hope you liked it......

______________________________________