Angry

???:- SILENCE (Banged the book and stick on the table)

Y/n and juha immediately stop and looked at the direction from where the sound came.
Juha immediately went back to her seat but y/n was still confused but widened her eyes when everyone started greetings.

Students:- Good morning Mr.Min.

Mr.Min:- Sit down everyone except Miss juha and you, you seem to be the new student here.
Mr.Min said with his deep voice glaring at y/n.

Y/n:- Y-yes s-sir.
Y/n stuttered being scared as hell and immediately looked down.

Mr.Min:- Can I your name miss?

Y/n:- Uhh..y-yeah. Myself Choi y/n. I'm new here.
Y/n tried to smile but couldn't.

Mr.Min:- It's a very bad impression you made on your first day miss y/n. You are still not aware of my class's rules . Forget that, I want to have a talk with your guardian......don't you know to be discipline to your professor......and you were fighting with one of our brilliant student in our class.......I know that she won't crey a problem......you were the one who created it.....

Y/n:- But sir it wasn't-

Mr.Min:- I don't want to hear any of your excuses miss. You have two options, either sit on your seat or kneel down here for the whole period.

Vasuki pulled y/n down and made her sit. Mr.Min started teaching but y/n wasn't able to pay attention because she was thinking about how jk is gonna react after knowing this. The whole class went like this. Mr.Min noticed y/n was not attentive in the class but he decided not to waste time in that and thought to talk about this in his office only.

Time skip
Now all the classes are over of before the recess. Y/n has already called jk and jk said he will be there within 10min. She hasn't told anything about the incident today happened. She just said him to come fast.

Jk pov
I was working over some of my patients file. But got interrupted with a call from y/n. She said me to come to her college fast. She was sounding sad. Soon I reached her college and went to direction which she said to me. I saw her standing outside of one of the office.

Jk:- What happened y/n ? Are u hurt somewhere? Are u not feeling well?

Y/n:- Kooki-e one of my professor want to have a talk with you.
Y/n said in a low voice looking down. Jk sensed something was off but he didn't ask her.

Jk:- Where is your professor?
Y/n pointed towards the door beside them and jk moved towards there and knocked. Soon, they heard a faint 'come in'. First jk entered and then y/n walked behind him.
Jk entered and got shocked seeing the person in front of him.
Jk:- YOONGI HYUNG!!! Jk said excitedly and rushed towards his hyung and yoongi also stood up and hugged him.

Y/n was confused at first but soon understood that Mr.Min is the yoongi hyung they were talking about.

Soon they broke the hug and yoongi looked over y/n and asked for confirmation.

Yoongi:- Are u that y/n who is jk's girlfriend?

Y/n looked down and nodded her head slowly.

Yoongi sighed and took off his glasses and keep it in his table.

Jk:- Hyung, can you please tell me what happened? I'm getting more worried now.

Yoongi:- Calm down jungkook. It's not that much. If I had known you're her guardian, I would have never called you.
Yoongi said the last sentence in low voice but Jk heard that as he was standing close to him.

Jk:- And what is the reason you would do that?
Jk said raising his one eyebrow, now getting suspicious over them.

Yoongi:- Fine. Listen but calm down first ok?
And Yoongi narrated the whole story fro his point of view to Jk.

Jk expression changed hearing that. He was getting angry with y/n.

Jk:- Is it true y/n?
Jk said in a deep stern voice giving her a sharp dangerous glare.

Y/n pov
Kookie looks very angry right now. I don't know how to explain him. He looks very scary. God, please save me once... please make kookie calm down. Wait- today jimin and V oppa also aren't at home. Shitttt.... Today no one can save me. *mentally crying*
But got off by a deep scary voice which sent shivers down her spine.

Jk:- If you're done day dreaming, ANSWER ME !!
Jk shouted making her flinch hard.

Y/n just sobbed out. She wanted to tell them what ever happened but words weren't coming out. She was getting more and more scared that she didn't speak anything. That just made jk more angry.

He looked at his Hyung and asked," Can she still attend her class or do I need to take her home?" He glared at the poor soul looking down like a small sad puppy.

Yoongi sighed sensing jk's anger and said, " It's not that of a big deal so yeah she can attend her rest class. "

Jk:- "Ok hyung, then I'll take my leave. I have some works in hospital to complete." Jk said and turned but went near y/n with a sharp gaze.

Y/n sensed that jk was coming closer to her but she didn't look up.
Jk:- "We have a lot to discuss about at home. I want you in our room upto 5pm."

He just walked away without waiting for her answer. Tears left her eyes which she was holding all the time.

Jk was now driving to his hospital and was thinking how come yn do all this......I think I have overreacted with her......even in today morning also she was saying to Vmin hyung that she won't cause any trouble and will study hard ........ something must be wrong........any way let me ask her in evening........

At evening

Yn came home early before the time ......she was so mood out and didn't attend any classes properly....... suddenly she heard a horn sound from the gate and saw the security opening the gate and saw jk on the car.......

That's all guys........I hope you liked it.........