Treating her

Jk felt that yn head is burning.....

Then he made her sit in his lap and hugged her and he asked calmly......

Jk: baby......look what happened baby you are so burning baby.....you are having fever baby .....did u ate icecreams or any cool drinks without asking me......

Yn:(tensed) no kookie......I didn't eat anything without your knowledge.....I'm sure that I'm telling the truth......please believe me......

Jk: then how did you get this much high fever  baby........

Yn: I don't know kookie.....please trust me kookie......

Jk: okk I trust you........

Then jk called one of their worker to his room.....

Worker: may I come in sir....

Jk: s....

The worker came in yn was still looking at jk confused that why he called her.....

Jk: tell me the truth....did yn had all her breakfast and dinner in my absence correctly......

Worker: looker at yn who is looking down ......

Jk(sternly): I asked you the question right then why r u looking at her ......look at me and answer......

The worker got scared seeing his angry face and told him the truth.....

Worker: sir mam didn't had her meals properly in yours absence..... whenever I try to ask  her to come and eat she rejected by saying that she wanted to study and she will not come for having food.......

Jk: you can go now.....

The worker went out......jk turned towards yn who was looking down.......he then made her see him and he cupped her cheeks.......jk saw that already tears had welled up in her eyes.....

Jk: baby why r u crying......I didn't even scolded you right.......then what happened....

Yn:(crying)  I'm sorry kookie for not having my food properly......please don't be mad on me ......I won't repeat this again......please forgive me......

Jk:(hugged her) it's ok baby I'm not angry at you ........now be good girl and don't cry ....otherwise your fever will get worse.......

Yn:(rubbing her tears) mm ....ok I won't cry now.....

Jk: good girl......now I'm going to do a small check up on you.......ok......and don't worry I won't hurt you ok......

Yn was looking at jk with tensed face.....

Jk sighed and said

Jk: baby do you believe me......do you have trust in me.....

Yn nodded as yes......

Jk: do you think that your kookie will hurt you intentionally......

Yn nodded as no

Jk: no right......then why are u getting tensed........don't worry ok it's just a check up.......

Yn nodded and jk stood up from the bed and went to the cupboard to get the medical kit......

Jk: baby already you know how to use some of these equipments right.....how about you check yourself while in guiding you ?

Yn mood lighten up....

Yn: really ......now can I be the doctor to myself......

Jk: yes baby.....and I will just guide you .....is that ok???

Yn: double ok.....

Jk: here take your temperature.....

Yn then kept the thermometer in her mouth and waited for it to beep .......
Soon she took it out from her mouth after it beeped ........and she handed it over to jk .....

Seeing the reading jk frowned and sighed a little....

Yn: what happened kookie......what is my temperature?

Jk: it's 103 degree baby........its too high......ok now you take my sethescope and check my heart and then I will check yours ok ......

Yn then took the sethescope from him and she acted like she was the doctor and ordered jk like the doctors do ......

Yn: ok now sit erect .........now breath in........................out..............in ............out.........now turn......again now breathe in ............... out.........ok good all fine.......

Jk also thought to play with her......

Jk: doctor yn is there any problem in my heart .........am I ok?

Yn: your perfectly fine mr.kookie and don't worry you will live up to hundred years....

Jk on hearing her compliment laughed a little..  

Jk: ok now it's your turn.......sit erect......

Yn did as jk said......

Jk: good girl.......now breath in...............out.......in ............out.......again in.........out..........done

Jk then checked her pulse and taught her to check the pulse also ......

He then wanted to check her throat for any infection or tonsils ........yn obeyed his words without any tantrums .......

Jk: all done ......baby now Im gonna give you tablet ok have it like my princess without any tantrums......is that ok......

Yn nodded as no.......

Yn: kookie please no tablet .....it tastes ver yuck and bitter.....

Jk: then lay on your stomach......I will prepare the injection.......

Actually yn need a strong antibiotic injection as her throat is swelled up and is very reddish in colour.........jk thought to give her injection after she sleeps.......

Yn: kookie no.....no injection please ......I will eat the tablet........

Jk smiled on his victory.......

Jk: ok here have it now......

He made her have her medicine and was standing infront of her while folding his hands.....

Jk: now miss yn will you care to explain why you didn't have your food properly ......why did you skipped it...........

Yn(stuttering) I have maa.....ny te ..es..t ......and I was pre...pa.... ring for that......

Jk: didn't said anything and just layed next to her......

Yn was shocked to see jk like this because he didn't reply anything to her laid beside her.....she thought he will give her silent treatment..........then she started overthinking and tears started forming in her eyes .....

Yn:(with cracked voice) kookie I'm sorry......I eint repeat it .....I already promised you na.....please don't avoid me........please talk to me kookie( saying this tears started falling from her eyes).......

Jk turned towards her side while laughing.......and saw tears in her eyes.....

Jk(while laughing): baby I was just joking ........ok.....okkk.....I'm sorry ......please don't cry......

Yn hugged him and stopped crying but was still sobbing in his chest.......

Jk: baby it doesn't mean that I'm not angry in you.........I'm vee angry in you baby......how many time I warned you not to skip your  food .....still then you diso eyed me right .....

Yn: I'm sorry......

Jk: this is your last warning after that if you repeat the same I will punish you by giving silent treatment......now sleep.......you will more better in the morning......

After a while he felt her breath be ame even indicating that she already slept ........ So he slowly released from her grip a went to prepare the antibiotic injection.......

Then suddenly the door opened.......

That's all guys.....  I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________