Sharing their POV

When jk was walking lowly towards inside the door he heard fait sobs from the carriage......soon he ran and his eyes searched......

His eyes landed on the corner where it is ver dark and the sound of sobs is also heard from that direction.....jk identified it as yn.....without wasting time he went towards her hugged her tightly.......yn was hesitating to hug him........but then suddenly again a thunder strike so she hugged him.....jk then slowly patted her telling that he is here......

Jk felt that yn is fully drenched and her body is also warm......she was shivering with fever ..........

Yn was crying continuously......jk didn't said anything and took her to his room......jk is feeling very guilty  on seeing her face how pale and swollen it is.......

He took her to the restroom and went to take her night dress and gave it to her........somewhere in his heart is feeling something wrong.......he went and in the heater and went out........
Till now both of them didn't talked even a single word........

Yn took a hot bath and came out.......at the same time jk also got freshen up and came with his medical bag......

He took the hair dryer from the table and went near yn.....yn also didn't said anything or argued.....she sat there quietly a let jk do whatever he wants......

Jk after drying her hair took his med kit near her and took the thermometer........yn saw these and somewhat she was scared inside but she didn't dare to say a word.....before bring the thermometer near her mouth she already opened her mouth........jk was somewhat amazed by her behaviour ........jk now understood that she is taking all his words seriously and was trying to behave like that.......that's why she didn't show up any tantrums........

Meanwhile he checked her heartbeat too......after a min the thermometer beeped and it shows the reading 105 degree.......

Jk knew that she needed really a strong dose of injection.....and he thought that yn will talk to him to avoid it and he himself smiled internally.........

Jk broke the silence......

Jk: you need a injection......

Saying this he took an empty syringe and started to load up the medicine.....yn after hearing his words just nodded her head and layed on the bed.......and downward her pant a little which is sufficient for him to inject.......

Seeing all her actions made jk shocked.....now he is also scared thinking and realising that she is avoiding him........

Jk then rubbed alcohol cotton ball in her hip and slowly inserted the needle inside......yn whimpered a little at the beginning and now she was holding the blanket very tightly......when jk pushed the medicine further in ,she let out a loud cry unable to control the pain......jk made a strong hold on her then and was slowly running her back to calm her down.......

Jk: baby......it's okk....it's okk......it's going to be done....and..... done done .....he then replaced the cotton in the injected area and rubbed for a minute while continuing rubbing her back........yn was still sobbing......

Jk then back hugged her while sleeping and murmured a sorry......

Jk:I know yn what I did is wrong ......but please don't avoid me I'm sorry for saying those hurtful words......I was so angry that your problem came to my knowledge only after someone telling me .....that's why I was so frustrated.......please see and talk to me baby......

Yn didn't said anything......her tears were flowing like a waterfall without her knowledge........

Jk then made her look into him forcefully.......he was feeling so sad seeing yn crying like this.........

Jk:(teary eyes): I'm sorry baby.....hereafter I won't behave like this.....I can wait until you trust me fully.......

Yn finnally rubbed her years and spoke.....

Yn:(slowly) can I ask you something????
Shall I leave from your life....so that you can select a better person in your life than me.....

Now jk started to cry.......without saying anything he came out of the room.....yn became scared that till this much time she had not seen him crying....but now when he cried she felt an uncomfortable feeling in her heart......

She too ran outside while limping as her injected area was paining...

She came and saw jk sitting outside the room while sitting down and crying.......

Yn bend towards him and without her will seeing his condition she hugged him tightly.......

Jk: don't hug me you wanna leave me right......go ...but as soon as you stepped out of this house you will hear my death news....

Now yn started crying hearing these words.....

Yn:(while beating him with her hands and crying): why are you doing this to me????do u think I will survive without you for a second....????

Jk: then why did you said that you will leave me??

Yn; (crying heavily) you only told me na that you regret choosing me in your life.....that's why I said .......even you didn't care about when it was raining....you know how much I was scared while it was thundering.......you didn't show up in front of me....so I thought that you are very angry with me.......

Jk:baby when I went inside the room I slept unknowingly and when a loud thunder striked I woke up and ran straightly towards you ...I'm sorry it was not my intention to make you stand outside till night......I thought after freshening up to come and carry you in my arms and take you inside....but because of all my stress I slept....I'm really sorry......

Yn just looked down without saying anything but her tears was continuously flowing down.....

Jk: baby I'm sorry for my behaviour.....don't ignore me and leave me......please I beg you(crying)

Yn:(crying) noo...you don't be sorry...all these happened because of me I'm sorry please forgive me.......juha blackmailed me that she will kill you.......I was so scared to lose you.....you r the one and only one who takes care of me and love....I'm not ready to lose you....that's why I didn't told anyone anything........ really I trust you......only you......but Im ready to see you stressed because of me.... that's why I didn't told you anything......I'm sorry.....

Jk: ok now stop crying...we both are sorry.......forget everything .....now give me a kiss......

yn kissed him in his lips .....then she.......

That's all for today......I hope you enjoyed it.....

______________________________________