Meeting him again in his home

Jk came to his home after his duty at the hospital.......he was so eager to see his love in his home.........when Jimin and V informed him about yn is in their mansion he was very happy........so he tried to finish all his appointments as soon as possible......but the day was very hectic.........he entered the hall and ran towards jimin's room to enquire about yn.......

Jk:(knocks)

Jimin: come in

Jk: hyung thank you so much hyung.....thank you soo sooo soo much.......(hugging him tightly)

Jimin:(trying to save himself from his tight hold) yah leave me I cant breathe ........yah. ........

Jk released Jimin from his hold...

Jk: hyung you are the best hyung in the world.....

Jimin: enough......you are pampering me so much.........now leave all this I want to discuss something with you regarding yn........

Jk: yes tell me hyung..

Jimin: you know about yn's condition right.....you have seen her blood reports right....then why haven't you started her medications.....you know what when I was requesting her to come to our mansion she was crying and was refusing it .....but I consoled her and made her to come to our mansion.........when we reached here I felt her body temperature risen so we thought to give her a check up............
When we were preparing for check up she was extremely scared by seeing the thermometer and sethescope itself....... something must have taunted her in her past.......I dint know what was that ...... did she ever told you about that......

Jk: yes hyung she told me about that......when I was giving her a checkup in my cabin she said that she was scared and stared to cry heavily.......then I insisted her to tell the reason about her scaredness and she told me in her childhood days in the orphanage , all the kids were asked to go for a yearly checkup in the orphanage itself... ..the doctors who held the checkup was really very rude and arrogant........they scared all the kids with all the medical equipments and harshly vaccinated everyone.......this happened with her when she was 11years old....

Jimin: oh she and all other kids must have gone through all these ........if I got to know who are that doctor then I won't leave them and I am sure that I will make their medical license cancel.......

Jk: leave that hyung........tell me did you gave her injection today....

Jimin:. Nooo she was crying very badly so I just gave her syrup......

Jk: ok ...then it must be going to be very difficult for me ......ok I will go again and check her and bring her out for dinner.....till then you do your work hyung.....

Jk said these to Jimin and went towards his room to take the medical kit and then he went to the upstairs to yn's room......he said all these to Jimin like a strong man .....but only he knows how much his heart is beating while getting closer to her room............

Jk: (knock.....knock)

Yn: get in....

Before opening the door jk changed his face expression into a cold one because he wanted yn to know that he was still angry in her ......jk then opens the door and gets inside

Yn: hello sir......Good evening (looking down after wishing him)

Jk: mmm(cold).........lay on your bed .....I'm gonna do a check up on you........

Yn nodded and lay on her bed silently without arguing .......on the other hand yn was also desperately waiting to meet jk and expected him to talk nicely to her like Jimin and V did......But she sensed that jk was still angry in her ......that why she laid on bed quietly......

Jk: ok now I'm gonna check your temperature .....open your mouth without any tantrums ......if you want you close your eyes or hold the pillow or hold my hand......

Yn just holded jk's hand suddenly and closed her eyes and she opened her mouth.....she was sobbing and tears started to come from her eyes.......jk was relieved that even now she is wanting his touch and his pampering words.....but the one thing which he cant understand till now is that why she rejected his proposal when she was eagerly wanting his love .......

After a minute jk took out the thermometer and she have fever.....jk then took his sethescope and plugged into his ear and moved it towards his chest ....till now yn didn't leave the grip on his hand....she was holding it very tightly......while check her heart beat jk was feeling uncomfortable because of her strong hold ......he cant move the sethescope to the other side......

Jk: leave my hand ....after I'm done checking , you can hold my hand ......

But yn was not leaving his hand......she was feeling hella scared and she hold it more tightly......jk stare at her and scolded her......

Jk: you......can't you understand if I say once ........you are only one who reject my proposal and asked me to leave from your life right .....then why the hell are you not leaving me now ...

Yn was hearing all these and crying and then mumbled a sorry to him and she took a pillow and holded it.....

Jk again started to check her heart beat.......everything is normal now except her fever........

Jk: ok now listen to me carefully........I got your blood reports and it says that you have vitamin deficiency which when not cured now leads to a great problem......so I am going to start your medications from today .........Im not will to tell lie ..it includes 2 injections daily for a week and 3 tablets for 3 weeks......for now I'm going to give you the first dose......and from tomorrow Jimin hyung or V hyung will give you......as fir now I will give you 3 injections.....one for fever and other 2 vitamins ......are you ok if I do or do u want Jimin hyung or V hyung to do it.....

Yn: you can do it sir........I will obey as you say....

Jk:(cold) then good turn around and lay down I will go to my room and will return back with injections......

Jk said these and went to his room and yn suddenly went towards the door and closed the door..........then she went to her bed and took a small passport size photo which she took from the hospital reception and started to cry while seeing his face.......

That's all guys .....I hope you liked it

______________________________________