Scared

Y/n saw jk coming inside. She immediately stood up and was shivering thinking what will happen now. She forgot what she was told to.

Soon Jk came and saw y/n in the living room. He clearly saw how much she was scared but still he didn't budge. He checked the time on his wrist watch and looked at y/n. He said with a cold voice, "Don't you think you should be somewhere else right now?"

Y/n suddenly remembered and widened her eyes that she had to be in their bedroom and without  answering or looking at him she ran upstairs to their room.

Jk just chuckled seeing her being still cutest. Jk was now much more calmer. He was sure y/n was not the only in fault.

He also made his way towards their room. When he opened the door, he saw her sitting on the bed while looking down.

Y/n pov
Agghhh...god help me please. Why is this even happening?- got interrupted by jk's calling.

Jk:- Y/n  (He said with a much calmer voice than morning.)

I flinched hard hearing a sudden voice. I looked up to see kookie standing near the end of the bed with his expressionless face.

I immediately stood up.

Jk:- Y/n, this is the last chance I'm giving you to say. Just tell me whatever you want to or else you'll have to face consequences uk that very well.

Listening this y/n got more scared and just again started crying. She wanted to tell him everything again and again she was collecting herself to speak out the truth. But at the end she wasn't able to speak. The words were getting locked in her throat seeing jk. For sure, this is the first time of her seeing Jk this much angry.

Jk:- Y/n.. I'm warning you for the last time. You're speaking or not.
Jk knew she wanted to say but was not able to...he just wanted to know the reason. He was now getting impatient to hear the answer but as she was not speaking he got frustrated.

Jk:- That's it...
He muttered and walked out from the room taking heavy steps leaving a sobbing y/n behind.
End of jk pov

Y/n pov
I again failed to tell him. I don't know what's happening but I'm very scared now. Where did koo go? Did he left? Will he not talk to me anymore? What if he again started giving me silent treatment? How-
Got interrupted by door opening.
I saw jk entering but got stiffened when I saw a big stick in his hand.
End of y/n pov

Y/n started taking her steps backword while jk was taking fast steps towards her.
Jk:- Stay right there y/n.

Y/n immediately stopped in her place and was continuously looking at the stick in his hand.

Jk:- I already gave you alot of chances to tell me the truth. Enough now. No more chances. If you don't wanna answer, you have to face the consequences. Come here!!

Y/n started crying more and said in between her sobs, "koo(sob) please I'm (sob) sorry.....(sob) give a chance.."
She started breathing heavily.

Jk saw that and panicked. He hurriedly went to y/n and made her sit on the bed. Rubbing her back slowly and saying calm words to help her calm down.

Jk:- Breathe baby...breathe...no need to worry..calm down. Everything is fine....don't be scared....I won't beat you.....

After whole 10min y/n slowly calmed down. She looked at jk and saw him looking at her softly smiling at her.

Y/n:- Koo, I'm sorry for making you angry. I was just scared to tell you that what if you get angry.

Jk:- Babe, I'll never scold you without any reason, you know that right? You can say whatever happened from your side and then leave everything upon me.
He said softly and calmly

And soon y/n told him everything that happened and even told him about Juha telling the connection between the principal and her parents.

Hearing this jk got really angry at Juha. He saw y/n and his eyes immediately softened seeing her looking at him like an innocent chubby puppy she really is.

Jk:- Babe.... are u for real? You were scared to tell me all this when you were no mistakes, huh? This all hasn't happened if you had said earlier. I guess you still don't know the main thing.

Y/n:- What I don't know?
She pouted a little in confusion as she always do

Jk:- First of all, no need to be worried about that juha girl. I will take care of that very well in my way. And now talking about the main thing....Juha said that her parents were the best friends of the principal right......what if I say that I'm the real owner of the college?? .....will you believe me,(smiling)

Y/n gasped and widened her eyes.
Y/n:- Is it really true?.......are u sure that you're the owner of this college......

Jk: yah don't you believe me ........

Yn: it's not like that........I couldn't believe my ears whether I'm hearing everything right or wrong.....

Jk(chuckled): you are hearing everything correctly only .....don't worry.......and me, Vmin hyung were the chairman of the college.......and you wanna know something more interesting......

Yn nodded

Jk: yoongi hyung and his brothers are  also the partner of  the college

Now yn was shocked.......

Suddenly their bedroom door opened.......

That's all guys.........I hope you liked it..............

______________________________________