Scared

Jk: is this what your love is ????? You know what I have many friends in my hospital and my surroundings who are fallen deeply into love.....you know how the couple's used to share each and everything with their partner .........even I felt jealous of them......I thought that you may be little shy to express your thoughts and feelings to me and also I believe that you love and trust me......but everything got broken into pieces when I came to know that you have hidden inside you something for months........I feeling ashamed of myself  that I have selected a wrong person in my life who never wants to share their feelings with their partners but here it's totally opposite......you  know what you deserve a punishment......get out of the house stand till night outside.....until then don't you dare to get in....

On hearing this yn was shocked........after saying this also yn was standing there in front of jk looking down the floor......jk was now getting more angry because she was again disobeying him.....so he dragged her fastly by holding her hand and send her outside of the house.......

Yn pov

Because of my stupidity now jk started regretting for selecting me in his life....if I could have shared everything to him then I may not be in trouble today......now as a result my kookie even punished me and said those hurtful words......kookie made me study only for my wish and when I asked him that I like to study without asking any further he said ok......but instead what I gave him.....only guilty and shame.....I think my kookie is always right.....maybe I'm not the one for him........(wiping the tears)......s this is correct.....I'm going to distance..myself from kookie so that he will not like me more and will hate me and will choose another partner in his life...... yes this is the only good thing I'm gonna in my kookie's life.....I don't want to spoil my one and only beloved ones life .....

Thinking all these yn  started crying again ......she wanted to leave jk but it was so hard for her...... because only jk cared and loved her and showed all the concern to her and distancing from jk is the  toughest thing to yn.....

Jk also after leaving her outside the house he went straight to the room and lay on the bed......he has no intention to punish her....it's just that he wanted to make her understand that he is always in her life during her ups and downs......thats why he made her stand outside......he told her to stand till night but internally he thought that after getting fresh up he  will go and call yn inside......he was feeling so sorry for scolding her with those harsh words...... thinking all these jk slept unknowingly.....

Here yn was sitting in the garden and was quietly  seeing the trees and birds .........it slowly became night and it started to rain ........yn then went slowly near the car she's and sat in a corner ..........it's a heavy rain.....and it started to lighten and thunder.........when a thunder struck  yn suddenly closed her ears tightly and started to cry loudly to not to  hear the thunder sound......
It didn't stopped raining but the thunder has gone.......slowly yn was remembering the day when jk cared and Pampers her when a thunder struck at night......

Flashback

Jk came back from the hospital and it was raining heavily........he was fully drenched in the rain and he entered the room and saw all the lights were off and all the rooms were fully dark......

Jk suspected something wrong.....he knew that yn will not go out without informing him.....so he suddenly ran to her room ......he then switched the lights on and saw   yn was crying sitting at the corner of the house while hugging her knees......

Jk threw his bag on the bed and the approached her....

Jk: baby.....baby.....baby look at me.....don't cry ....I'm here.....come on baby look at me ......

He then cupped yns face and saw her face.....it looks like she was crying for half an hour as her face was ver red and eyes wete fully swollen.....

Jk: (he then hugged her fully embracing and taking her into his chest) baby see you are in my embrace.......don't cry now.....will you tell me what happened....

Yn was now calmed down and started to talk to him......

Yn: koo...ki..e ....it...wa...was...

Suddenly a loud thunder striked

Yn shouted and hugged him tightly......
Now jk understood why she was crying this much.......

Jk: it ok baby......relax.....see I'm with you na.......I know that you are scared of thunder .......why didn't you called up then before if you are scared......

Yn: I thought you will be busy in you work.....

Jk: here after don't delay anything or anytime to call me...you got it...

Yn: ye..yes...

Jk: come lets have dinner....

Yn:(crying) no....no.....I'm scared kookie......

Jk: no baby nothing will happen.....I will be with you .......come  I will hug  you carry to to down.....

Then jk carry her like a koala.....jk tried to make her sit in the chair ....but she was not ready to sit alone.....so jk made her sit in his lap....
Then they had dinner and jk made her sleep while hugging and comforting her ......

Flashback ends....

At jk' s room...

When the loud  thunder strike jk flinched lightly and woke up...........he saw the time it was past 7 pm at night......he cursed himself internally was sleeping without his knowledge.......then again a thunder striked....... suddenly jk remembered about yn.......and then he remembered  that yn  is scared of thunder and the the punishment which he has given to her......without wasting the time he jumped out from the bed and ran downstairs........he thought that yn might entered the house as soon as the thunder started.....but his assumption is fully wrong.......he searched for the whole house.....he couldn't yn........now jk was getting more scared....he then opened the door and lightly gave a view of the garden where he left her.......but she was not seen.......without thinking twice jk came out in the rain  ,got fully drenched and went towards the security and asked if yn went out or what......the security replied as yn didn't went anywhere out......

Now jk was more nervous and scared.......tears started falling from his eyes.........while he was walking lowly he heard some sobs and saw yn sitting there.......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed....

______________________________________