Truth Revealed

Yoongi started the cctv footage of yesterday's exam hall where y/n was appearing for exams. As time passed, after an hour of their exams started, they spotted some movements like looking behind and all.

Zooming it close, they spot y/n looking behind to Juha who was disturbing her from behind. Soon, they saw what no one expected to happen.

Y/n was passing her papers from beside her looking here and there for check if anyone was looking. It continued like that for the whole exam until just half an hour was left. Yoongi was beyond angry and disappointed seeing such scene happening during exam halls. Jungkook was confused as to why y/n was still helping her if they both don't along well.

The thing which confused them the most was when Juha started giving the papers but it was looking blank from the camera when they can  clearly see the blurry handwritings scrribled on the papers passed by y/n.

Juha then Vasuki who was all silent and just observing the scene spoke, "why does it feel like y/n has passed Juha her papers but Juha didn't passed y/n her own paper instead the one she had with her?"

Both Yoongi and Jk looked at Vasuki for some seconds before looking at each other. Both were beyond angry which is evident from their face and their fingers which have turned into fists now.

Yoongi:- I'll not leave Juha if she has actually done this. But why y/n would agree to give her this easily. Let's deal with y/n later, but now let me call Juha.

Soon Yoongi called a staff and asked him to send Juha from the respective batch to his office. 

Jungkook:- Hyung there is absolutely something which is missing out from here because I have seen y/n studying day-night so it can't be to just pass her whole answer sheets to someone else. There is something which she is hiding from us."
Jungkook said with a frown looking at the footage trying to think about the situation.

Yoongi:- Let's see... I'm sure we can get something from Juha so-
He was cut off by a knock on his office door.

"Come in." Yoongi called out in a cold tone. Soon Juha entered in the room and frowned looking Vasuki standing there and also a famous doctor who is known to everyone even juha know that he is yns soon to be husband....

Juha:- You called me sir?
Juha asked standing infront of Yoongi in some steps distance. She was looking visibly tensed seeing the coldness of Yoongi.

Yoongi:- Yes Ms.Juha I called you. I would like show you a video and tell me what exactly was happening.
Yoongi again started the cctv footage from the time the paper passing things began.

Juha looked at the video and took a step backward...too stunned and shocked to see the less expected thing to happen. She was !pre terrified knowing that this cheating of hers has been caught by non other Yoongi who was the last option of all in this type of situation.

She looked at everyone and saw all three of them were already looking at her. Jungkook and Yoongi digging holes in her soul through their angry gazes.

Yoongi:- Now, see Ms.Juha you have a minute to think and spill everything which is to be spoken. Or else I'm not gonna directly inform dean in my way which will lead u to nothing but a year back. You know that very well. I don't have much time so be fast.

Juha was getting more tensed as seconds passed. She knew now there is no other option left knowing Yoongi well as he is the man of his words. And also the owner of this university is just standing beside him who can terminate her any moment.

Yoongi:- Ok time's up. Now I have to deal with the situation in my ways which you will not like for sure. Nevermind, not that I care. Hands out, Ms.Juha!!

Yoongi sternly told Juha before taking the cane from his desk under the books. He stood straight in front of Juha glaring coldly at her straight into eyes.

Juha:- Sir, no don't punish me like this. It's not like what u are thinking. It wasn't me who was passing the papers, it was y/n's idea-
She was cut off by a loud harsh voice.

Jungkook:- SHUT UP!! STOP LYING BEFORE I LOOSE MY PATIENCE AND DO SOMETHING WHICH U WOULD REGRET UR ENTIRE LIFE. You know very well who we are, he is just talking about back up but we can cancel ur entire graduation degree from every college of this city. You know that very well. Spill out everything right now.

Juha was beyond scared and about to cry. She had no other options left then confessing everything from top to bottom. From the day she satrted threatening y/n to everyday exam hall scenes. She confessed everything.

Juha: sir.....it wa....aaas... All me who blackmailed yn .......I wanted to pass the exams with more marks ...that's why one night I called yn and blackmailed her saying that I am juhas sibling and if she wouldn't help me in the exam then I will kill ......

Yoongi: come on.... You will kill...

Juha: I blackmailed her by saying that I will kill her boyfriend.......and in return she helped me in the exams being scared........

Yoongi: how dare you!!!! And how cheap on you......

Now yoongi and jk both and fuming in anger.....

Yoongi: HANDS OUT.....!!!!!

Juha: sir please........

Yoongi: DON'T WASTE MY TIME....(saying this yoongi stroked the stick on the table)

Yoongi being merciless gave her 25 hard strokes in her hand.......

Juha was standing there while begging him to stop......

Jk was seeing all these ......after giving her hard strokes .....said in anger

Jk: hyung I don't want her to be in
This college anymore......dismiss her from this college right now.....

Yoongi:. I will make sure that she will not return to this college anymore....

Jk: thankyou hyung......and one more thing......I want your permission to take her with me to home.....I assure you that I won't harm her....it's just I want to get the truth all from yns mouth by herself......

Yoongi: you can proceed ....but be calm with yn......

Vasuki: sir....you requested me that's why I tol you all about whatever I know please don't harm her...... There must be something in her mind and she is too disturbed that's why she didn't discussed with you anything.....please go easy with her.....

jk:SHUT UP!!!! .... don't teach me what to do and not.......I know it.......better move away from my way......

With that jk went out while slamming yhe door harshly.......

Yoongi and Vasuki was now shocked  .....and Vasuki started crying saying that she is going to be her friends burden in her life.......yoongi tried to calm her down but it was of no use........

That's all guys.........I hope you enjoyed it.......

______________________________________