Taking care of him

Yn kissed him in his lips.....then she felt that jk's body is very warm......she then broke the kiss and touched his forehead and neck and felt his body temperature.......yn confirmed now that he is also having fever ........

Yn: kookie you are having fever.......you're burning up.....what happened to you suddenly.......

Jk: it's nothing...... leave it ....I think it may be due to drenching in the rain......it's ok it's just mild.......

Yn: what mild!!!!....now you are literally burning come on get check up on yourself.......here take this thermometer and check your temperature........

Jk: you check it........I taught you how to do it right ......

Yn: kookie......but...

Jk: no excuse......if you are goona do I will obey your words or I will sleep now itself.....now you are my doctor and I'm your patient.......do whatever you want with these things ......(pointing his medical kit)

Yn sighed and took the thermometer in her hand.......

Yn: open your mouth ......

Jk smiled and opened his mouth while smiling.......yn kept the thermometer and jk adjusted it in his mouth.....she waited for the thermometer to beep......after a min the thermometer beeped and she checked his temperature......it's 103..

Yn: see it's 103......is this what you called mild......

Jk: lower than your body temperature......ok next what r u gonna do.....

Yn: next this on right (while taking sethescope  in her hands).,

Jk: yes baby you r correct.....come on check my hear beat.....

Yn then checked his heart beat but shelt felt something weird while hearing his heart beat.....so she told jk that she is feeling something weird.....

Jk: is that so baby??give the sethescope to me....let me check once...

Jk checked his heart beat himself...

Jk: it's nothing baby...it feels weird because  of fever.....ok then next....

Yn: next this one (pointing towards the BP machine)

Jk smiled towards her and nodded as she was correct......

Yn then tided the cuff around this arm and started to measure the bp after it showed the reading she showed it to jk.....

Jk: it's normal baby....

Yn: all done......

Jk:then......you wanna give me injection.....I taught you this also right ....

(Author pov

If you wonder when he taught her all these means please go back and refer the chapter named playing doctor doctor I, II)

Yn:no kookie....I won't give you injection.....please don't compel  me in this ....please...

Jk: okkk....okkk...I won't .....I will take it by my own afterwards....now come  lets sleep....

Yn nodded and slept near him and jk then hugged her.....

Yn: kookie can I ask you something.....but you should not be angry after that.....

Jk: let me try.....

Yn: kookie hereafter I'm not going to college anymore.....please...... because of going to college only all these problems came......after getting admitted into the college only juha bullied me......I think I should stop here....

Jk: but yn your finals are near .....but you are telling me that you are going to discontinue......

Yn: what can I do, then,?????I'm scared to go......what if she again vent her anger on me ........

Jk: yn why are you thinking about her .......you do have good friends right.....and I'm very proud of yourself.. that you have selected a true and good friend like Vasuki.....you know what I investigate her about you and she was all genuine and I saw her suffering for you in her eyes ......while even after everything I came out angrily from yoongi hyung's office then Vasuki approached me telling not to do anything to you.....she even pleaded me.......

Yn:really .......Vasuki did all these ......(sighed) whatever I think I should stop my studies and everything here and I think I can take care of all the house chores.....

Jk: what r u telling yn ......I bought you here to keep you like a queen....not like a maid to do all the house chores....

Yn: it's ok jk I'm very happy to do all these ......you don't mind these things.....just focus on your work.....

Jk: how can I yn......how will I.....

Yn: stop......be quiet and sleep.......you are sick right......shut up and sleep.......

Jk: do whatever you want.....but now come and hug me.....

Yn smiled and both of them hugged and slept.......

Here jk didn't slept but he was deeply thinking about yn......he wanted yn to be bold and strong in society.....that's why he made her go to college .......but whatever he thought everything now happening is directly opposite to it.......I should find a remedy soon for it.......

Jk slept

Next morning

Yn woke up before jk and checked his temperature....it's normal......she then went to make breakfast for them.....

Meanwhile jk also got up and freshed up....he went downstairs in a full black suit  looking very handsome......

Yn:good morning kookie....

Jk:good morning my baby...

Yn: how you feeling now?

Jk: I'm perfectly fine cause my wife treat me yesterday....

Yn smiled and they both had dinner quietly.....

Jk: yn r u sure that you are not going to college....

Yn: yes kookie....I'm sure.....please leave this topic....you are getting late for your work be fast now....

Jk then finished his breakfast and left to hospital after bidding bye to yn......

After reaching
Hospital jk called yoongi....

Jk: hello hyung

Yoongi: jk is everything ok.....is yn alright......did you do anything to her...... yesterday I was planning to come behind you but it started raining and I have to cance my plan.....tell me how is yn...

Jk: hyung wait ...please calm down.....

Then jk told everything to yoongi....yoongi then scolded him nicely ........

Jk: hyung I'm sorry...please....I did it in anger.....even yn didn't scold me this much.......I want a help from you.....

Yoongi: tell me...if it is for yn then I will surely help.....

Jk: yes hyung it's about yn.....

That's all guys ....I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________