Feeling guilty

Yn kept jk's photo in her hand and caress his face and stared crying .....

She was mumbling something at that  time jk came and he was about to go to her room , but he stopped in his way while hearing faint crying sobs.......he stood near the closed door and hear what yn is speaking...but he could hear her voice ......then he opened the  door a little without her knowledge and saw her crying while holding something in her hand........

Yn: (crying) I'm sorry my kookie.....I can't accept you ...please try to understand me ......please .......I really need you by my side ....I want to be in your embrace.......but today you scolded me for holding your hand.....you know already that I'm scared of all those medical things  right that's why I holded your hand to ease my fear.......today morning Jimin and V oppa has also done checkup but I can't hold their hands or hug them comfortably.......I can only hug you comfortably.......I know are still a angry with me for rejecting your proposal........do you think I also love to reject you ......no girls will say no to you if you proposed them......but it's my fate........I always wanted to love you and wanted to call you with some pet names like  honey,baby,kookie etc.......but I can't my kookie........the reason is you are well educated and you have a good name and fame in your locality but think of me if I accept you,  the society will think me as a gold digger that I have made you mine for money....... my parents had already earned a good name and fame like you in the society and I don't want to destroy or spoil it....... moreover I am not educated well .....l just completed my school and a small computer course and because of the only  computer course  I got a job in your hospital as a receptionist.........(crying)........if you hate me also I can't hate you ....I love to my core.........I want you to move on into your life from me....I want you to choose a beautiful and well educated girl for you ......But at the same time I can't see you live with another girl in this house......before that I will leave from this house maybe from this world.....

At last she kissed the photo and was crying by keeping the photo near her chest....  

Jk heard all her talk from outside found out what was her reason to avoid him......his tears also fell down from his eyes ...but for now he needs to be strong to console yn........he took a deep breath and knocked the door .....

Yn suddenly wiped her tears and said to get in.....when jk entered he saw yn was hiding something under her pillow....

Jk came inside and kept the injection in the table and yn suddenly turn around and laid there........

Jk smiled sadly and adjusted her dress proper for injection..... He opened a new pack of disinfectant and rubbed over her right butt and he decide to give her the vitamin injections first.......yn was trying her best to not to cry .....but she failed , her tears already started to flow in the pillow....

Jk opened the cap of the injection and made a tight grip over her waist and slowly inserted the needle and yn flinched and tried to jerk her body away........but jk already has a grip on her she didn't did so....it takes some time for jk to injection as it is a heavy dose......he slowly pushes the plunger and he soon started to caress her back assuring that she is okay.....yn also felt relieved that her kookie is caring for her .........he took out the needle and rubbed just below the previous injection site and  injected the needle and yn groan in pain as the needle  was thicker than than the usual one........ Jk again caress her back said some soothing words

Jk: ssshhh.....it's ok I got you......I got you.......

Yn: ahhhh

Jk: nothing baby ...... nothing baby .......I got you baby ......just few seconds  baby...,ssshhhhh

Then jk pulled the needle out.......it's done baby ......he kept the cotton and rubbed for few seconds to ease the pain.......he then saw his photograph which yn hidded when jk came........he felt sad for his behaviour now.....

Meanwhile when jk said soothing words and called her baby yn for a second forgot all her pain and smiled while he is injecting.....then jk took the cotton and but a band aid over the injected part

Then again he rubbed disinfectant over her left butt .......yn didn't stopped crying and now she flinched thinking that this injection might hurt a lot than before.......but this is not a heavy dose ........jk sensed her fear

Jk: don't worry baby it is not a heavy dose ...it won't hurt like before .......ok.....relax your muscles......I will be very gentle.......

Yn nodded but she didn't open her mouth.......

Jk: I'm starting.......

He said and slowly injected on her left butt ....now yn was not moving and she realises jk's words that it won't  hurt.......he then took the needle  slowly and placed  the cotton and rubbed for few minutes.........at last he again placed a band aid over the place ......and he made her wear the dress properly.....

Jk saw yn was in the same position and he wanted to say sorry for his behaviour........so he called her name.....

Jk: yn......now you can lay on  straight .....

Yn turned around with a fully red face .......

Jk: yn I'm sorry for my behaviour.....it's just my work pressure and I took it all on you......I'm sorry baby ......

When jk again calmed her and called her baby yn couldn't control now and she tightly hug jk and now she was crying in his chest.......

Yn: I'm sorry sir......I really didn't meant to reject your proposal or I didn't mean to hurt you.....please understand my decision....

Jk: it's ok yn you can take your own time.....I can wait until you are ready to say yes.......

Jk was trying to calm yn a d then she pushed him harshly and said....

Yn: sir please I won't accept you in my life in this life of mine ......please stop goofing around me and find another girl........

That's all now jk become all red with anger......he was sad that yn was feeling only her pain and not his.......this made him more angry and he turn around went out while closing the door harshly........

Yn flinched due to the sound and again started to cry thinking that he again hurted him.........

Double update 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
That's all guys have a nice day

______________________________________