"Well I thought you might be a bit tired." Lisa says nervously while handing a cup to Jennie. "So I thought I would pick you up instead." Lisa breathes before pressing her lips tighter together. "Is that ok? I can just meet you there if you prefer?"

"It's perfect." Jennie says softly nibbling harder at her bottom lip as she takes the beauty in that is Lisa Manoban. "So where are you taking me?" Jennie questions turning on her heel as they begin walking towards Lisa's car. "I have to warn you though, i set that bar pretty high." Jennie teases earning herself a beautiful laugh from Lisa's lips.

"I know a place." Lisa grins while opening the car door for Jennie. As Jennie take's a step closer to the door she pauses briefly to take her boss in even more. She really was something different entirely. How many people could say they had someone wake up early hours in the morning just to take them on a date because they wanted to see them. "What?" Lisa asks softly eyes flickering to Jennie eyes curiously with a smile forming those plump lips.

"Nothing." Jennie says already losing herself in Lisa eyes. Without giving it much thought Jennie leaned in and captured Lisa's lips in a soft simple kiss. "Your lips are cold." Jennie whispers before kissing Lisa's lips again forgetting her hunger entirely, in fact, Lisa would get a ten out of ten if they just stood here kissing one another. Hell, she can have an eleven.

"It's winter." Lisa smirks kissing Jennie once more before pulling back with her trademark smile.

"How long have you been waiting out here?" Jennie asks curiously stepping into the vehicle while never taking her eyes off her boss.

"Not long." Lisa lies before closing the door and walking around to get in her own side.

"I hope you're hungry."

"You have no idea." Jennie groans relaxing in Lisa's already warm car.

It was oddly satisfying watching Lisa drive, how her eyes carefully scanned the junction before going, how she pulled the gear stick effortlessly while turning the wheel. Jennie couldn't take her eyes off Lisa even if she wanted to. She didn't want to. She watched her the whole way with the smallest of smiles on her lips only for it to grow when Lisa's eyes landed briefly on her in curiosity while her own smile grew. It was cute and different and it felt a little domestic. Was it wrong Jennie wanted to reach out and rest her hand over Lisa's on the gear stick just to be able to touch her?

"How was work?" Lisa asks while smoothly turning a corner and changing gear.

"Exhausting." Jennie breathes tilting her head slightly to the side in awe at Lisa. "How was sleep?" Jennie grins dreamily.

"Relaxing." Lisa laughs rolling her eyes while bringing the car to a stop and unbuckling her belt.

"Ready?"

"When foods involved im always ready."

---

Jennie's eyes were bulging out of her head as she looked down at her plate, it was confirmed she was officially in food heaven. Lisa had taken it upon herself to order for the both of them ignoring Jennie's warning glare and 'Lisa I'm trusting you with my food, this is a big deal!' Jennie's mouth was salivating so much so she didn't even know where to start, she was amazed and hungry, and so god dam tired!

"Oh my god, there are three sausages on my plate Lisa, three!" Jennie sputtered eyes wide as she reached for her knife and folk.

"I can see that." Lisa says in amusement as she already started cutting into her food. "You said you were hungry."

"God I am." Jennie hums licking her lips while finally cutting at one of her sausages. "But this, this is huge! I've got three slices of bacon too, look. They must have given me a whole tin of beans!" She rushes before dipping her sausage in ketchup and shoving it in her mouth. "Oh.." Jennie moans her eyes closing as she chews down letting the taste linger. "I'm dead aren't i?" Jennie concludes shaking her head at such ridiculously good food while shoving another piece in.