Epilogue

EVELYN'S POV

Five years later

Today is our 5 years old sons birthday and yeah you heard right we have sons. After that incident, 8 months later I put to bed to two handsome identical twins. In memory of Eros' twin I named one Everest while Eros named the other one Everton. Our two sons have been a bundle of joy to us and I have never felt so complete before.

Everest at such a young age is bold, social and more outspoken while Everton on the other hand is quite reserved, timid and shy. Due to this reason Eros tend to pay more attention to Everton hoping he doesn't turn out like his twin but I have told him countless times that there is no cause for alarm.

As always we were hosting their birthdays in their grandparents mansion and they love it there because Eros parents would always shower them with gifts and plan a very big birthday for them. Everything has been set in place and everyone is here except for the boys and by the boys I mean Eros, Ethan and Ivan.

Surprisingly Eros and Ethan became very close too though I never saw that coming. Ethan's girlfriend who is Eros' assistant Mia was also with us during the preparation and she is now like family and the only female friend I have so far.

"Mum...muuuum daddy is here with Uncle Ethan and uncle Ivan and guess what their hands are full" my son Everest said to me as he came running to share the goodnews

"Okay, so boys get ready since everyone is here" I told them

"Mummy grandpa Carter is not here" my son Everton came and said to me shyly

"Okay honey why not go with your brother and meet your daddy so that he can get you little cuties ready while I go look for your grandpa carter" I told him

Everton has always been so fond of Eros and my dad because those two always seem to give him much more attention than any other and me being a mother had to love both my children equally. I left in search of my dad after I spoke with Eros to help me get the kids ready. If Everton hadn't spoken up I wouldn't have noticed his absence.

I found him in his room upstairs. That's the room he is given to whenever he comes to the mansion. Dad was sitting on the bed with bloodshot eyes

"Dad what's wrong, have you been crying?" I asked him worriedly as soon as I saw him in that state

"No my princess I am not. I just wished your mum was here to see the woman that you have become and the wonderful family you have made for yourself"

"Dad I am sure wherever she is she would be so proud of us" I said hugging him

"Come on dad today is a happy so no spoiling it with tears okay" I told him drying his tears and dragging him downstairs with me.

When we got down we saw everyone was ready and waiting for us. My boys were fully dressed with their birthday hats and their big birthday cake standing in their front. I and dad got down and joined them. We all stood behind them and sang birthday songs for them while they danced together in front of their cake. We'll Everest did more of the dancing while Everton only stood and looked at us shyly. We all wished them well before the cut their cake. After cutting their cake we all presented them with their gifts one after the other. Mehn buying those kids gifts is really trouble because you have to buy two of the exact same type and colour.

Everyone was filled with joy and laughter as we ate and drank in celebration. I am truly happy right now and I prayed this moments will last forever. I have a very loving and caring husband who is equally a great father to our kids. A very good friend whom I found another loving friend in his lover. A wonderful father who is always with me at all times and most of all in-laws that sees and cares for me as their daughter. What more could I ever ask for.

THE END

Finally the story of our two main leads comes to an end. Whew it wasn't really easy drafting the end but thank God it has really ended. Thanks y'all for finding time to go through the journey of Evelyn and Eros with me