Chapter 46

EVELYN'S POV

When we got home I slowly got down from the car but not really making it obvious. Eros wanted us to talk when we get home and he took the keys from the designated driver to park the car in the garage so if I walked any faster I would be in my room before he got into the house because I didn't want to seem so eager to discuss or talk about whatever he wanted to talk about.

I walked slowly to the living room and waited a few seconds. When I saw him coming into the living room I started my walk back to my room and he hurriedly caught up to me holding me in one place.

"Please Evelyn just give me a few minutes let's talk I promise you won't regret this" he said. I felt tingles as he was still holding my wrists and when I looked at him I saw that he looked so exhausted and worn out so not wanting to be so difficult I caved in.

"Fine...talk I'm listening" I replied

"Don't you wanna sit?" He asked me

"No...I prefer standing" I said. Incase he let's me go if I agree to sit down. I preferred how he held me in place while we are standing.

"Okay no problem at all. Uuhmm the truth is I am very sorry about what I said at the club, you didn't deserve any of those things" he said heaving a breath

"I have never trusted any woman ever in my life because they are all deceitful, gold digging bitches and please don't mind my language" he added

"No problem just go ahead" I replied him eager to find out where this speech is heading to

"Evelyn you are different, I may not have noticed before that's why I acted like a douche but I do now. Lately I am drawn to you and just can't get you out of my head. You are all I think of and lately that you have been avoiding me it was killing me slowly but I waited patiently for you because you are worth the wait" he said looking at me lovingly. He looked and sounded so sincere and I believed him.

The look in his eyes pierced my heart and my soul and I found my feet moving on its own and going closer to him. My heart was beating very fast as if it would pound out of my chest. I don't know what these feelings are but I am very sure I haven't felt it before not even with Ethan whom I have loved all my life.

"I guess all I am trying to say Evelyn is that I like you and would want you to give this marriage a chance" he was still saying this when I interrupted him

"Shhhhhhhh...I get what you are saying" I answered him before pressing my lips on his. Looking him deep in the eyes seemed as if I was enchanted and didn't have control over my body or my mind. When I realized I just initiated the kiss I stopped it abruptly and stepped back. What has come over me trust me I would never do that in a sane state.

As soon as I stepped back Eros came forward and reclaimed my lips. Since I was caught off guard this time around I wasn't responding to the kiss with the same fervor as he was so he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. When he did this I gasped so he gained more entrance with my lips and kissed me senseless. His lips tasted like tequila and ice but I didn't mind because right now I am so engrossed in the kiss that I couldn't care less. This wasn't my first kiss, I have been kissed my other boys when I was in high school. One was in a high school party when we were playing the game of spin the bottle while the other one was at the night of my senior year prom night and trust me none of those kisses ever tasted or felt like this. We were still engrossed in the kiss and I didn't want to let him go but I was running out of breath and needed air so we broke the kiss. We were breathing heavily like we just ran a marathon. Who knew that kissing was a very sweet exercise.

Right now I can't explain what I am feeling. I feel so giddy that I could pass out. When he was talking earlier I could feel butterflies in my belly like literally. I always feel like the descriptions of the feelings of love was overly overrated. I mean how could merely looking at someone take your breath away come on sis you either just have asthma or simply forgot to breath. Some say they get swept of their feet, I may not be a doctor but trust me that must be epilepsy. Others get sleepless night and it is a general knowledge that if you can't sleep at night then you have insomnia. I have a friend that once told me she couldn't think straight when she has the love of her life beside her and I simply told her she just suffers from temporary amnesia but I am beginning to think otherwise with the rush of emotions I am feeling right now just being near him.

I know sometimes I have been drawn to him and even blushed whenever he looked at me and felt very hurt when I saw him with other woman. I may not know what the feelings are right now but I am sure I like him too because I won't be feeling all these if I didn't. When we have gotten our breaths back we still couldn't look away from each other and I could still feel tingles and some electric sensations on the part of my body that he is still holding on to. When I looked away my eyes went to his lips and they were so red still inviting me for more. He licked his lips and swallowed hard and I felt jelly in my legs which made my legs go weak. I wanted to crumple like the hot mess that I was but he caught me in his arms.

"You look so beautiful and ravishing tonight" he said in a husky voice

"I was so jealous that other men could see how beautiful you are tonight" he said still in that sexy voice of his and literally he took my breath away and I tried to swallow hard because his hotness was too much to handle.

"Please babe stay with me tonight because I can't bear to stay away from you for just a minute" he pleaded

When he called me babe I could feel the tumultuous uproar of the butterflies in my belly. I cleared my throat to reply him because I know in my dazed state I don't think I would be able to say what he could hear

"Okay...but aren't we taking things a little bit fast" I asked him breathlessly

"Only just for tonight babe let me have you in my arms and from tomorrow we can go at your own pace" he replied me and I just nodded not having faith in my voice not to embarrass myself. He kept me steady and held my hands while we headed up. When we got to my room door I stopped and that made him stop too to look at me

"I need to have my bath and wash off these" I pointed to my face

"Okay I will be waiting for you" he said before leaving still holding my hand

"Uuhmmm...I think you should let go of my hands first" I said using my other free hand to point at my hand he was still holding

"I'm sorry about that" he said flushed while stuttering and letting go of my hand. He looked so cute when he acted like that and the warmth I was feeling seized immediately he let go of my hand.

I went into my room undressed and headed to the shower. I had my bath with my vanilla scented soap. When I came out I blow dried my hair because definitely we would be cuddling and I wouldn't do that with a wet hair. I wore a lingerie and covered it with a night robe. I know I said I wanted to take things slow but that didn't mean I shouldn't dress nice for our fight night together in our own home. After I was done I headed to his room with my heart on my sleeve. Spending a night with that sexy saint would do that to anyone.