Chapter 53

EVELYN'S POV

In as much as I slept in my husband's arms which draws me to deep slumber but last night was a different scenario. I kept having this weird dreams were I showed up late to my defence and at times it was when I flopped during my presentation. Needless to say I couldn't sleep a wink all through the night. It was around 4am when I was able to calm myself down that I peacefully closed my eyes and slept off.

I just got woken up by my alarm and when I checked the time it was 7am already. If I remember vividly I had just closed my eyes barely 5 minutes ago so how come it is 7am. Eros was still soundly asleep and when I woke up I was cuddled next to him. He must have been really tired yesterday that the alarm could not wake him up. I shook him to wake him up since he had to prepare for work.

"Babe you should get up and prepare for work?" I said to him while shaking him

"What time is it now?" He asked me stretching himself to get the drowsiness out of his eyes

"It's 7am already and you know you have to drop me off at college first before heading to work" I reminded him

"What time is your presentation?" He asked me yawning

"It's by 10am so I have less than 3hrs to be fully prepared" I answered him while getting up from the bed.

"Okay then go and prepare I am waiting for you" he stated standing up and heading downstairs.

I rushed into the bathroom, did my business and had my bath. With the towel tightly tied around my breast and another on my wet hair I went into the walk in closet. His closet is very big even with my stuff neatly arranged together with his there is still room for 2 more person's stuff.

I took my hair dryer and dried my hair. I put on my clothes and packed my hair in a ponytail after which I applied a mascara, a lip balm and wore my silver stud earrings. I slipped in my shoes, slipped on my wedding band , carried my bag and headed downstairs. I checked the time and it was 7:50am so I went straight to the dinning. Mrs Teresa was there already whipping up some pancakes when I arrived.

"Good morning Teresa and how are you doing?" I greeted her

"I am fine dear and what about you" she asked me as I settled down on the chair

"I am fine thank you. Have you by chance seen my husband this morning" I asked her because after dressing up I haven't seen Eros anywhere

"Ooh dear he is at the gym, according to him it's been so long he burned some fat" she answered me smiling

"I will be right back" I told her standing up and heading to the gym.

I got to the gym room and when I opened the door I was met with the hot, sweaty, shirtless body of my husband on the pull up bar. As he pulls himself up his ripped and pulsing muscles bulges out and he looks more sexier. As he does this I couldn't get my eyes off of him and the room grew hotter by 50°. I was fanning myself and imagining myself under him when the sound of him clearing his throat brought me out of my reverie.

"Like what you see?" He asked me smirking while getting off the pull up bar

"Ehrrmm...you weren't at the dining neither where you in the room so I thought to come and check you here" I answered him evading his question

"You still haven't answered my question darling, do you like what you see?" He asked yet again. This time around he came closer to me with a towel wrapped around his neck which he was using to wipe off the sweat on his body and whispered into my ear

"Because they are all yours" he said kissing my lips slowly and heading out

"I will just take a quick shower and be with you shortly" he finished saying before he was out of my sight