CHAPTER 51

Smut warning: The following chapter contains mature themes which might be inappropriate for some readers. Proceed at your own will.

***

"Yes!"

The single word made Draco the happiest guy in the world. He didn't know he would be so delighted to hear it. Only after he heard Y/N say it he realised how much he had grown to like her.

He had been wanting since without realising. He always pushed Y/N and ignored his feelings, only to realise he couldn't possibly imagine his life without her. But to know she wanted the same, Draco couldn't express his excitement.

He didn't want to part lips his lips with Y/N. So, he pulled her for a passionate kiss after she leaned back. His hand travelled to cup her cheek. She kept breathing on his face, driving him insane like she always did.

Y/N tried to touch Draco's hair, but he held her wrist, preventing her from doing so. His wizard had taken over him today. He playfully bit her lip, causing her to moan in pain. Her moans only turned him on even more.

Draco planned on going rough on her today. He wanted her to see who he was— who he actually was.

Draco didn't have to fight for dominance in Y/N's mouth. His tongue was already travelling the corners of her mouth. His hand slid from her cheek to her neck and grabbed it. He controlled her head movement according to his need from there. Y/N didn't complain. She was being a good girl.

Draco was hungry for her. He planned to eat her in a way that she wouldn't stop screaming his name.

Grabbing Y/N's hand with his fist, he pulled them, causing her to look up. His tongue travelled out of her mouth and on her jaw as he traced it with his saliva. Then he bit into her earlobe. Y/N screamed in pain again, but Draco didn't stop.

He kissed the spot below her ear and moved to suck her neck. He bit it playfully every now and then.

Holding Y/N by her shoulders, Draco made her lie down as he got on top of her. He caught both of her hands on top by the wrist and pinned her. She grinned mischievously at him.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in a whisper.

"I'm eating you whole," he smirked. "But you have to be a good girl for me."

Y/N nodded, biting her lip. "Please," she whimpered.

Draco kissed her again, his hands travelling down to unbutton her jeans. He moved down and kissed her belly.

"Ah!" Y/N cried.

"Shh," he said. "No moaning. Be a good girl." Then he bit her skin where he had kissed.

Y/N pressed her lips and tried hard not to scream.

"You get punished if you make a sound," Draco commanded, and Y/N nodded.

Draco left wet kisses on Y/N's belly region. He heard her breaths as she stopped herself from moaning.

"Good girl," he whispered.

Then he slid down her pants. Her panties were already wet. Draco licked her from above the fabric.

"Ah!" a cry escaped Y/N's lips. "Draco, I-"

But before she could complete her sentence, he spanked her on the ass.

"No more sounds," he ordered.

Y/N tried to hide her face with her palms, but Draco grabbed them before she could and pinned her back again.

"And you don't move your hands," he said. "I want to see your face."

Y/N nodded.

Draco went back to Y/N's panties and carefully slid them. He kissed the bare skin and the region around Y/N's thighs. Then he looked up to see Y/N's face. She was in pleasure but didn't utter a sound.