CHAPTER 10

Y/N's POV

Draco didn't show up at school the next day. I guessed he must have been embarrassed due to yesterday's incident. But he didn't seem to me like someone who'd care. And yet, I was strangely worried about him.

Draco's sudden reaction to my touch had freaked me out for a moment too. The first thing I wanted to do when he asked me to leave was get away from him as soon as possible. I was guilty of putting him in that state. I hadn't been thinking straight when I touched him seductively.

I didn't know why I thought of touching him in the first place. Draco had seemed so innocent, asking me to look at him to see his body size. It was hard to believe that someone with that much arrogance could also be so naive. And I tried to take advantage of his ignorance.

I did.

I blamed myself over a hundred times for what had happened. If I could, I would apologise to Draco this instant. But he wasn't here.

Oh, how badly I want him to be here!

I wasn't sure if he would forgive me. Draco might not see it as my mistake in the first place. But that didn't mean I could be spared. Of course, he's a guy, and I'm a girl. And me touching him in that sense would result in something like this. I sighed.

I should have known better

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Dani asked during the break.

"I did something awful, Dani," I said. "And I feel so guilty about it."

"You know you can tell me anything, Y/N, and I won't judge you for it."

"Thanks," I smiled. "Yesterday, Draco let me in the boys' restroom to check his body size, so I can buy him clothes."

"Did he do anything to you? Did he force you?" Dani asked.

"No!" I said. "No, Dani. It was me. I got carried away. He just wanted me to see his body and guess the size. I... couldn't resist myself."

"Wow," Dani said.

"Dani..." I exhaled.

"No, I'm not judging you, Y/N."

"Thank you," I said, relieved. "I don't know why, but I felt Draco's abs. And when I lowered my hands to check his waist size, there was..."

"Was?" Dani asked curiously.

"He was turned on," I confessed.

"Holy shi-"

"Dani!" I interrupted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She raised her hands in defence. "So, did you guys do anything?"

"No," I said, "He asked me to leave, and I did."

"Well, how do you feel?"

"Awful. I feel like I shouldn't have done it."

"That's okay, Y/N. It's normal for us to crave hot guys once in a while. And how long it's been since you and Andrew broke up?"

"Seven months," I whispered.

"Well, there you go," Dani consoled. "Seven months without a guy, and you are alone with a hot guy in the male restroom. It's okay. It's normal. And I'm sure he must've enjoyed it too."

"You think so?"

"Of course! Otherwise, why was he up?" Dani chuckled. I did too.

"You mean, there's nothing to be embarrassed about?"

"It can get awkward between you two, but if you handle it properly, it might not."

"What do you mean by handling it?"