CHAPTER 26

Y/N's POV

Draco kissed me softly. He caught my bottom lip and moved his tongue around it. I held his upper lip in my mouth. The kiss was gentle at first, and I thought Draco might pull away a second later. Instead, he came back with passion, his mouth capturing mine.

Draco's hand went around my jaw as he played with my lips. I had a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I could smell the mint on him as he breathed on my face. Our bodies were tensing up — I could sense it.

We continued kissing each other. Each kiss was deeper than the previous one. One of Draco's arms went behind my back, and I held his shoulder. In one swift motion, Draco pulled me and sat me on his lap. I sensed tickling in my most intimate part. We did not break the kiss even then.

It was getting harder to breathe every second. I pulled back for a moment and stared into Draco's grey eyes. I could see how much he wanted me. But it wasn't lusting, and I could tell that if I resisted, Draco wouldn't use force to keep me down.

Draco's hand began slipping away from my cheek when I pressed my lips hard against his. He happily welcomed them with the same passion. It was my turn to grab his face. Draco grabbed my hips, and I rocked them back and forth on his groin. I could feel the bulge of his pants below me.

My hands climbed Draco's face and then in his hair. His hands caressed my back, and I felt him unzipping my dress. His slender finger moved across my bare back, around my shoulder. I sensed the cold touch of his ring on my skin.

Draco broke the kiss to suck my jaw. He brushed his lips across my face up to my ear before biting into it. A soft moan escaped my mouth. Leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, Draco slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulder.

Now, my sequin dress hung just above my breasts, revealing a significant portion of my chest. Draco did not hesitate to kiss me there. He kept kissing, sucking and biting into my collarbone. With every bite, I moaned in pleasure. I knew Draco enjoyed it as he kept doing it often.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled Draco's face with my hands and grabbed hold of his lips again. This time, I dominated his mouth and entered my tongue. He followed my lead and did the same.

Slowly, my hands went lower on Draco's body, and I untucked his t-shirt. I dragged it up, trying to get it off his body. Draco broke our kiss for a second and helped me take it off. Throwing it into a corner, Draco pulled me closer again.

I freely moved my hands across his bare chest and caressed his abs without hesitating. I remembered the first time when I had been so nervous to touch them, but now, I felt them all I wanted to.

I left kisses on Draco's jaw, neck and chest. I brushed my lips up his throat, smelling his minty scent before kissing him again on his lips. Unconsciously, my hands went down to unbuckle his belt. But Draco's hands grabbed mine, stopping me. He broke the kiss and stared me in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Let's stop here," he replied, cupping my cheek.

***

Draco pulled up the zip on Y/N's dress as she sat, facing her back toward him. When he managed to put it back on, Y/N turned and rested her head on his chest. She was moving her fingers across Draco's abs, and he realised she enjoyed touching them.

Draco's kept his head above hers, sniffing in her hair. His right arm went around her shoulder to caress it.

"How are you feeling?" Draco asked.

"Better," Y/N replied.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked, circling his finger around her neck where he had bitten her.