49

Ji Canghai didn't know when he quietly held Xiao Yu's palm, Xiao Yu looked back, but bumped into the other's gentle eyes.

Although there are no words, it seems that everything is in words.

Xiao Yu quickly walked out of the strange mood, he did not forget the purpose of this trip, and continued to say: "Then you know, who wants to buy you from Lord Star?"

The mermaids looked at each other, obviously ignorant of this.

Only one of the mermaids said: "I seem to have heard them talking about the Well star, which may have something to do with this planet?"

Xiao Yu and Ji Canghai exchanged a look, and then bid farewell to the mermaids, because he knew that it would be difficult for him to get any useful information from them.

"Well, what's your name?" the leader mermaid asked him.

"Xiao Yu."

"Mr. Xiao," the mermaid smiled flatteringly, "My name is Lin, and I am very grateful to you for saving us, but we really don't want to cause you any more trouble."

Xiao Yu could hear the implication of Lin's words, and he was asking him when they would be able to leave the spaceship and regain their freedom.

Ji Canghai was about to say something, but Xiao Yu suddenly raised his hand to prevent him from speaking.

Then he said lightly: "Lin, you may have misunderstood, you are our friends, we will ensure your safety. It was a pleasure traveling with you, I don't think you are troublesome, I believe you also think we are easy to get along with, yes Bar."

The smile on Lin's face couldn't hold back anymore, he didn't know if Xiao Yu was really stupid or just pretending to be stupid: "In fact, we have done a lot of homework in order to leave the mermaid planet, many mermaids including me can pilot spaceships and even escape pods. This spaceship may be useful to you, so can you give us an escape pod, and it is best to lend us some food..."

Xiao Yu's eyes scanned every mermaid, and the slightly warning eyes made all the mermaids feel cold.

After a long time, he said quietly: "I'm sorry, to ensure everyone's safety, after everything is over, we will send you wherever you want to go, but not now."

Lin looked at Xiao Yu in disbelief: "Why don't you let us go, do you want to restrict our freedom like them?"

"Leave here, you may be taken away by buyers at any time."

"We bear the consequences at our own risk. I just want to leave here, and I don't want to stay for a moment!"

Xiao Yu lost the desire to persuade Lin, he found that these mermaids' desire for freedom surpassed everything else, knowing that driving the escape pod to leave is likely to be in the hands of the buyer, but he still stubbornly believes that the spaceship imprisoned their freedom.

Stubborn and stupid.

Xiao Yu left the pool, took the bathrobe that Ji Canghai handed over to cover his body, and after a while the fish tails transformed into legs. When he turned to leave, the angry mermaid flicked its tail, trying to wet Xiao Yu's bathrobe.

Xiao Yu noticed the water flow behind him, but he didn't bother to pay attention.

He was wearing a bathrobe, and he would get wet when he got wet. The way the mermaids did this would only make him feel that these guys were even more ungrateful.

But he didn't expect that he didn't care about the water flow, but someone cared for him.

Without hesitation, Ji Canghai used his body to block him from the oncoming water, and was instantly drenched, but he still asked him with concern: "Are you okay?"