27

Xiao Yu didn't notice it in his sleep, so that the next day when Cang Hai confessed to him that he gave him an injection last night, he was still puzzled: "What did you say you injected me with?"

"Inhibitor," Cang Hai handed him the empty reagent bottle, "Sorry, I didn't discuss it with you in advance. You slept deeply last night, so I didn't call you."

Xiao Yu looked at the empty reagent bottle in his hand, there was no description of any trademark on it, and he could not find a trace of proof that it belonged to an inhibitor.

What if it looks more like a fake drug?

Of course he wouldn't suspect that Cang Hai was lying, but he didn't understand: "What are you injecting me with inhibitors for?"

Cang Hai: "Did you forget that you have already differentiated into Omega, and I am Alpha? You have to know what the pheromone of Omega means to an Alpha with a high degree of matching. When you emit pheromone, the All Alphas will regard you as an object of courtship."

Hearing this, Xiao Yu's eyes were already full of shock.

What is the object of courtship? Could it be that he has been courting Cang Hai unconsciously?

A blush flashed across Xiao Yu's face, he didn't expect that his master was submissive and only dared to secretly like Cang Hai, but his pheromone was so unrestrained, seducing the other party when he didn't know it.

He coughed twice: "Well, I didn't know that my pheromone had such a big impact on you. Fortunately, you still have inhibitors."

It's a pity, if Cang Hai didn't inject him with inhibitors, maybe one day when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can still see Cang Hai do something to him.

But he also thought about it, with Cang Hai's tenacity, he might not be captured by pheromone so easily.

Cang Hai heaved a sigh of relief: "You don't blame me. By the way, the injection I gave you is the perfect inhibitor I mentioned yesterday. It has no side effects, and the duration of one injection is three months."

No side effects, one injection for three months...

With such a strong medicinal effect, it is really hard to believe that this is not a fake medicine.

After breakfast, Xiao Yu volunteered to investigate the situation at the entrance of the cave.

The snow hadn't stopped last night, and a thick layer of snow had accumulated at the entrance of the cave. He tried to dig out the snow in front of him, but it unexpectedly caused the snow to collapse, crushing him down.

"search Brother Hai, help!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a figure galloped over, grabbed his arm tightly, and pulled him out of the snowdrift.

"Bah bah bah!"

Xiao Yu spit out the broken snow in his mouth, his head was still dizzy.

Cang Hai shook his head and laughed: "Reckless."

Xiao Yu curled his lips, but the light from the corner of his eyes caught the light outside the cave, and his mood brightened immediately: "The snow has stopped!"

The two stepped on the snow and left the cave side by side.

After the heavy snowfall, the whole world turned white, and at a glance, there was nothing but white snow.

Cang Hai listened to Xiao Yu's description, but frowned slightly: "Try not to open your eyes for a long time, Baixue is a very strong substance that reflects ultraviolet rays, and it will cause damage to your eyes."