2

One drop, two drops, thick blood slid down his cheeks to the back of his neck.

The man who was going to beat him up just now didn't even have the strength to hold him back, blood was dripping from his mouth.

How could Xiao Yu miss such a good opportunity, he pushed the man away, turned over several times in a row and widened the distance between them, looking vigilantly at the guy who was still vomiting blood.

Touch porcelain?

In fact, he didn't care what the other party wanted to do. Without his legs, it was inconvenient for him to move on the shore, so he simply continued to roll in the direction of the sea in a flat lying position.

Stay away from this dangerous element first.

"etc!"

The man's voice was very hoarse and weak.

Half of Xiao Yu's tail had already entered the sea, thinking that it should be safe, he replied angrily: "Why?"

The other party was covering his chest, his brows were furrowed, and there was still blood at the corner of his mouth, which was quite a battle-damaged beauty.

If it hadn't just been for the extraordinary fighting power shown just now, perhaps Xiao Yu might still show some sympathy.

The man struggled to get up: "My rib is broken."

"Oh," Xiao Yu didn't quite understand why this person told him this, "so?"

"You did it," the man said with a bit of gnashing of teeth, "so, you have to be responsible."

Xiao Yu: "..."

Oh, it really is Porcelain.

Xiao Yu will not be easily fooled.

What's more, his own situation is also a mess.

Encountered shipwreck, narrowly escaped death. He wanted to ask for help, but after he was saved, how could he explain this tail?

Maybe he will be sent to a research center and become the subject of scientists' research, and he will be locked in a cage for the rest of his life and lose his freedom.

If this is the case, it is better to stay in the sea and feel at ease, and then try to find a way to contact the family. They must be very anxious when the passenger ship crashes.

Angrily poking the cold fish scales, Xiao Yu exerted force with his arms and pushed himself to the sea.

Probably because he heard the sound of water, the blind man became anxious: "If you don't believe me, you can do an injury test."

Xiao Yu, who only showed half of his head in the sea, laughed. He was stupid to go for the injury test. Just now this person wanted to kill him, but now he wants to trick him into going ashore. Who knows what the other party's plan is.

He spit out a bubble silently, mocking the other party silently.

But the blind man continued: "This is the desolate star, ferocious beasts can be seen everywhere, and there are only two of us on the entire planet. If we don't cooperate, it may be difficult to survive in the desolate star."

Desolate star? Alien beast?

Did the blind man have water in his head? Didn't the cardiopulmonary resuscitation just help him drain the water?

Xiao Yu didn't want to talk to him, and let the man shout on the shore: "My name is Cang Hai, if you think clearly, come to me, I will always wait for you here!"