43

Xiao Yu had fantasized about the scene of Ji Canghai recovering his eyesight many times, but he did not expect that after the other party recovered his eyesight, his eyes would not move away from him. He didn't believe it when he heard that someone could drive with his eyes, but now he has seen it.

"The doctor will check your eyesight again," Xiao Yu was angry and funny, "Can you cooperate with Dr. Wu?"

Ji Canghai said innocently: "The doctor is not as good-looking as you."

Wu Mingzhi never knew that his leader had such an obsessive side, he twitched the corner of his mouth, and reminded: "You don't need to look at me, you just look at this testing instrument, it will help you detect your vision. "

Ji Canghai had to reluctantly cooperate with Wu Mingzhi to complete the vision test.

After Wu Mingzhi analyzed all the data, he happily said to the two of them: "The leader's vision test is completely fine, and after that, he will inject some medicine for health care, and just pay attention to rest."

Xiao Yu suddenly had a bottom line: "Thank you doctor."

Wu Mingzhi waved his hand: "From tomorrow onwards, I will inject the leader with a tube of medicine after dinner every morning for seven days. I'm fine, you and the leader can go back." He didn't want to see these two in his show again for a moment. love.

Ji Canghai suddenly took Xiao Yu's hand: "Come with me."

Without waiting for Xiao Yu to respond, he took Xiao Yu out of the infirmary and walked along the corridor to the stairs.

"There is actually a staircase here? I didn't seem to notice it before." Xiao Yu recalled that he had been walking around in the spaceship for a few days, and there seemed to be no such staircase in his impression.

Ji Canghai told him: "The stairs connect the basement and the driver's cab. Under normal circumstances, only those on duty are qualified to enter and exit the stairs. Others will only see a wall, just like this."

As he spoke, he pulled Xiao Yu into the corridor, and then pressed the button on the wall of the corridor.

The walls on both sides of the stairs closed automatically, completely blocking the entrance, and the corridor lights also turned on.

Xiao Yu went to the entrance to check carefully, the closed walls were tightly stitched, no gaps could be seen at all, no wonder he turned around in the spaceship so many times, but he didn't find that there was an entrance.

"Let's go, let's go up." Ji Canghai went up the stairs.

Xiao Yu glanced at the downward passage, the basement of the spaceship, not only is the place to store supplies, there is also a rescue cabin inside.

Once the spacecraft encounters fatal damage, they can escape to the rescue cabin and set a destination to abandon the ship and escape.

"Xiao Yu?"

When Ji Canghai's voice came, Xiao Yu hurriedly replied: "Here we come!" followed quickly.

The cab is relatively empty, with only two seats at the front. In front of the seats is an operation console with many buttons. There is a light curtain in the center of the operation console.

"We are currently sailing in the Romid galaxy, and the image suspended on the light curtain is the scene around the spacecraft." Ji Canghai explained in due course.

Xiao Yu looked at the light curtain, and the image presented by the light curtain was three-dimensional. He subconsciously stretched his hand above the light curtain, but his fingers passed through the three-dimensional image.