4

Xiao Yu and Cang Hai shared half of the pot of meat, and the remaining half of the pot, Xiao Yu couldn't eat any more.

"Are you full?" Cang Hai's tone was slightly lazier after a meal.

Xiao Yu rubbed his stomach contentedly: "It's very full, thank you for the hospitality. What should I do with the leftover meat? Can you store them in your space? It's a pity to lose them."

Cang Hai stood up, lightly touched the ring on his finger, and a half-human height machine appeared in front of his eyes.

Then he said to Xiao Yu: "Put all the food in, and the air dryer can ensure that they will not rot easily."

Xiao Yu: "..."

In fact, Canghai is Doraemon, and it can take out everything.

According to Cang Hai's instructions, Xiao Yu put the rest of the meat into the air dryer and pressed the switch.

The air dryer started to work, and Xiao Yu crouched in front of the transparent cabinet door, spying curiously.

Cang Hai didn't urge him, and cleaned the utensils by himself.

The sea is next to him, and most of the things he brought have automatic cleaning functions, so it is not difficult to do this.

After he finished all this, he noticed the even breathing sound around him, mixed with the sound of the undulating waves, like a hibernating squirrel hidden under the thick snow, small but serene.

Cang Hai didn't wake up the sleeping little mermaid, taking advantage of Xiao Yu's sound sleep, he took out a set of clothes from the space ring to change into, and added a bed on the shore.

Then Xiao Yu was picked up horizontally and put on the bed, while he slept on the other side.

He pressed the button on the head of the bed, and a protective cover slowly rose to cover the entire bed.

With the protection of the protective cover, they can sleep peacefully even if the temperature in the deserted star drops sharply at night or encounters enemy attacks.

Good night, a little mermaid that broke my ribs.

There was a soft touch under his body, and there was still a warm pillow in his arms. Xiao Yu, who lay on the bed with his eyes closed, almost forgot what happened to him yesterday, until he slowly opened his eyes.

In front of him was a magnified handsome face, and the early morning light reflected the man's outline very softly. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality.

"Good morning." The man's deep voice dispelled the little drowsiness left in him.

Xiao Yu replied good morning, only then did he realize that there was something wrong with their posture at this time, his head was resting on Cang Hai's arm, and his arm was unceremoniously wrapped around Cang Hai's waist, his palms were ambiguously touching Close to each other's waist.

"Sorry, I don't sleep well, don't mind."

Xiao Yu sincerely apologized, he didn't want to make his meal ticket brother angry because of such a trivial matter.

Cang Hai didn't mind, in fact: "I slept very well last night."

Xiao Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

No need to guess, this bed must have been provided by Cang Hai, what a good friend, he admitted that he had a big prejudice against Cang Hai yesterday, and he promised that there would be no next time.