25

The sky was full of snowflakes, and the ground gradually turned frost. Even the bodies of those dead beasts were covered with a layer of pure white.

Who would have imagined that the high temperature was still fifty or sixty degrees before, but in just two days, the temperature dropped to the point of falling snow.

"Cang Hai," Xiao Yu hugged Cang Hai's neck in a daze, "Why did it suddenly snow?"

Cang Hai said in a deep voice: "This means that the desolate star has deviated from its original orbit. During the hot rain, the desolate star is closer to the meteorite belt, and the temperature is higher. Now the temperature has dropped sharply, indicating that the desolate star has moved to a place farther away from the meteorite belt. .The weather system of Desolate Star has been out of balance, and what will happen next is unpredictable."

The snow was getting bigger and bigger, Xiao Yukong went to clean up the snow on his head, and helped Cang Hai to clean it up.

He thought it was scary enough that the heat rain made them unable to move, but he didn't expect that there would be a blizzard after the heat rain.

What about after the blizzard? Will a meteorite strike, destroying the creatures on the barren planet like the dinosaurs did, including him and Cang Hai?

In the face of natural disasters, their power appears so small and insignificant.

"How much time do we have left?" Xiao Yu hesitated for a moment, then asked.

Cang Hai asked him back: "Do you really want to know?"

Do you really want to know?

Xiao Yu also thought about this problem, the wild star is doomed to be destroyed, if they can't find the space crack until the day when the star is destroyed, after all the hard work, the final result is still a death, then it's better to enjoy the last of life time.

As if nothing will happen, as if this is a vacation in the future world, sometimes waking up will only make people more frightened, and miss the things that should be cherished.

But even so, he still wants to know: "I don't want to die without knowing it."

The corner of Cang Hai's mouth raised slightly, as if he had already guessed Xiao Yu's answer: "The shortest is January, and the longest is March. I suspect that this snow is the precursor of the ice age. When the snow season is over, the previous large amount of precipitation will cause the temperature If it continues to decline, the entire barren star may enter an ice age."

Xiao Yu knew about the Ice Age. He had seen "Ice Age". When the Ice Age came, the temperature would drop sharply, and large areas of land and sea would be covered under thick ice.

At that time, the creatures on the desolate star will be in jeopardy, and only the strange beasts that adapt to the cold environment can survive.

And he and Cang Hai are obviously not among them.

Even if Cang Hai's tent can keep a normal temperature, trying to find prey during the Ice Age is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack, and they will still starve to death.

This is an unsolvable proposition.

"That space crack, that is our only chance." Xiao Yu did not give up.

Cang Hai told him regretfully: "When the ocean is frozen and the signs of life in the entire barren star are almost gone, it will be even more difficult for us to find space cracks."

Xiao Yu was stunned for a while: "Is that so, what should we do now?"

Cang Hai is optimistic: "Since we have prepared for the worst, there is nothing to be afraid of. We just need to do what we should do and do our best."