7

The sky was bright, Xiao Yu woke up leisurely, and subconsciously rubbed the pillow next to his pillow.

By the time he realizes what a pillow is, it's too late, what to do, Cang Hai won't blame him for his hands and feet?

Relying on Cang Hai not being able to see, Xiao Yu pretended that he had just woken up: "Well, is it dawn?"

Cang Hai just smiled and said nothing, only those who just woke up are too lazy to talk, the little mermaid is a bit guilty.

But he did not expose Xiao Yu's poor acting skills: "Good morning."

Just as Xiao Yu was about to respond, he suddenly saw the strands of hair hanging from his ears, and he grabbed the ends along the hair: "Why did the hair grow back?"

Cang Hai removed the protective cover, the expression on his face did not change, in fact the doubts in his heart were no less than Xiao Yu's.

Mermaid hair is one of the tools for mermaids to explore the ocean, so mermaids are born with long hair, and even have the ability to extend their hair to serve as weapons.

He felt weird yesterday, how could the little mermaid want to cut off her hair.

Now it seems that Xiao Yu doesn't know this characteristic of a mermaid at all, so how did he spend his previous years?

This little guy has no fewer secrets than him.

Cang Hai asked blankly, "Do you need help?"

Xiao Yu scratched his head of black hair irritably. Although the hair grows fast and can make him get rid of the trouble of hair loss, it is really troublesome to trim it.

And he wasn't sure if it would grow back tomorrow after it was cut today.

He opened his mouth, originally wanted to ask about Cang Hai's hair, but then thought about it, wouldn't it expose his ignorance about mermaids?

Can't ask, can't ask.

"No, no need." Xiao Yu had no choice but to decline Cang Hai's kindness first, and he planned to recall the plot and find out if there is any description of the mermaid's habits in the original book.

Cang Hai had no choice but to say, "Then prepare for breakfast."

Xiao Yu obediently went to wash the dishes, his long hair fell to the water surface with his movements, making circles and ripples.

How about you tie your hair up?

After making up his mind, Xiao Yu raised his chin high, his long black hair fell naturally like a waterfall, he gathered the hair behind the ear with the palm of his hand, and wound it around a few times indiscriminately.

He'd never had long hair, never had it braided by anyone, and it was nice to have it done like this.

Ugly should be ugly, no one will see it anyway, you say it is, brother meal ticket?

Cang Hai naturally couldn't see Xiao Yu's hair, but he could make a judgment based on the voice he heard: "Hair loose?"

Xiao Yu's ears felt hot, he trotted a few steps with the bowl and chopsticks in his arms, never thought that the hair he just tied would be beaten back to its original shape.

He also wanted to speak hard: "Maybe the hair has its own thoughts, and I will teach it a lesson."

Cang Hai smiled: "Come here, I'll help you."

Xiao Yu seldom saw Cang Hai smile, most of the time, Cang Hai's face was expressionless, so even though he was handsome enough, in Xiao Yu's eyes, he was a bit less fresh, and those pair of eyes that were rarely opened His eyes made him exude a lifeless aura.