38

Xiao Yu couldn't find a reason to refuse, after all he was the one who came to ask Ji Canghai for help, and Ji Canghai couldn't see, changing the bathrobe might be a difficult challenge for him. If Ji Canghai was allowed to complete it by himself, it would probably waste a lot of time.

In fact, he didn't want to refuse. They were already in a relationship. It was completely reasonable and reasonable for him to charge some benefits that only boyfriends were entitled to.

He said on his mouth: "Not too good." But his body entered the door honestly, and he still didn't forget to close the door.

Ji Canghai took Xiao Yu's hand: "I remember the closet is on my left, please take me there."

Xiao Yu agreed, the interior of the room is different from the open space on the barren star, he has to remind Ji Canghai at any time: "Be careful, there is a coffee table next to it." isolated.

A few steps away, Xiao Yu walked for a long time in a daze.

Ji Canghai smiled: "Don't be so careful, I have rough skin and thick flesh, so it's okay to bump into it."

Xiao Yu thought about it too, reminding him of everything would be too much of a waste of time, if this continues, Yang Yongning might have to swim in his own room.

So he stopped reminding and walked straight to the closet, and then heard the sound of impact and the muffled sound of a man.

Xiao Yu quickly turned back and asked: "Are you okay?"

Ji Canghai rubbed his red knees, and laughed at himself: "Sure enough, you can't talk too much, and you will be punished? It's okay, just a small bump, I'll sit here for a while, and you can go directly to the closet and do whatever you want." Get a suit of clothes."

Seeing that his injury was not serious, Xiao Yu helped him to sit on the sofa: "I'll be right back." He had already seen where the wardrobe was.

It has to be said that the decoration of Ji Canghai's room is extremely luxurious. The simple wardrobe uses a rotating design. If you don't see the clothes you like at first glance, you can press the button next to the closet, and the items in the closet will be rotated and replaced to the rear, and the new clothes will be displayed.

Of course, Ji Canghai told him how to use the button. If it wasn't for the purpose of testing the effect of the button, he probably would have just chosen a suit of clothes and finished the job.

Seeing the dazzling array of clothes, Xiao Yu couldn't help being speechless: "Why do you have so many clothes?"

Ji Canghai didn't elaborate, he just said: "When you go to and from various planets, you have to do as the Romans do."

Xiao Yu instantly realized that if Ji Canghai wanted to grow the independent army, he had to compete for all available resources. To seek benefits from other forces, it is indispensable to contact the leaders of these forces, and it is necessary to respect the aesthetics of the other party properly.

This is a bad secret.

Xiao Yu wisely chose to avoid talking about it, he picked out a white casual suit and went back to Ji Canghai's side, but how to put it on for him became a big problem.

"Can you wear it yourself?" Xiao Yu asked him.

Ji Canghai stood up, and his tall figure instantly enveloped Xiao Yu. Relying on the fact that he couldn't see it and didn't pick up the clothes in Xiao Yu's hands, he opened his arms without any concealment: "I'm afraid there will be difficulties."

Difficult ass.

Xiao Yu himself can put his clothes on with his eyes closed!

Ji Canghai seemed to know what Xiao Yu was thinking, and slowly said: "Although I can wear it by myself, it will waste more time. I'm afraid you won't be able to wait."